How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Like a weirdo, a freak, etc.

Being told I'm awfully quiet, just makes me more self-conscious - and not want to interact socially. :idontknow: Why bother, anymore? Ah feel like just givin' up but ah cannae... Sorry, am feel depressed. Nuthin' new there. :sad:

It hard to accept you for who ye are, especially when no-one else does. Always got tae fit the mold in today's society, can't be different. All gotta be the same, it seems.

Sorry, that's jist me ramblin' on.

jaim38

I had a call with someone from the other side of the world. I definitely called her at the wrong time because I miscalculated her time. She very surprised that I called her but she's ok with it. Whew! The call went well though. I was able to know more about her by the end of the convo, and she's looking forward to donating her time with us. Great! The call ended on a high note!

Have you tried not mensturating?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Haha, I don't think it works this way.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I feel pretty good. Just happened across a herd of 10+ deer, then a few minutes later drove through a flock of about 50 turkeys. Delightful creatures all.

dottie

Feeling good! Sometimes I am affected by outside circumstances or events that I cannot control... let them run their course, trickle away. It is not my job to conform to fit into your inorganic mold. It is not my job to placate. My path may be a little scenic but it ends in the right place.

Api

I feel weird because I keep thinking about how awesome it would be to get an RV or something and never have to stay anywhere specific, just take my whole life with me every time, even though I'm really bad at learning new areas or meeting new people. I keep feeling trapped, like I'm not allowed to leave where I am, ever, even though no one has told me I can't leave and I haven't even been here very long.

In the mood of accepting myself a bit more. Yes, I have no school, yes i am stuck in the house. But it's because it IS difficult for me. I have a very big emotional system, I react way more sensitive to the world, so I am accepting a bit that I am at home. It's not my fault, it's just the way my life has shaped.

I am trying to enjoy little things. The lovely books in my room, the dearest people i know online, yes i only know them online but they care! I enjoy food, drinks, the few moments i hang out, and i try to be more calm..

Calm I should be more often, I need to become a more stable emotional being. Grip on my emotions, grip on my thinking. I'll start today. :)

Kiwong

It isn't about right or wrong, about blame, it is about my health, my survival. I have to keep fighting for myself, even when the world has given up on me. I have to care, no one else will. The help I need comes from within me, my guide.

Last edited:

jaim38

Wow, I just got off the phone with this guy probably twice my age, and I'm still reeling from the convo. Unlike most of the convos I had with other people (mostly younger, around my age give or take), I feel a little intimidated. It feels like he's the one in control, doing the observations and examining me. He's definitely very experienced and knows what he wants out of it. I feel like a little naive fish surrounded by a big shark!

I was caught off guard a few times, at which I messed up but sometimes managed to pick myself back up. I get the feeling that I come off as a kid and he's treating me like one? Speaking off the cuff (at times) and responding to tough questions is hard!

It definitely is a learning experience though. I should cut down on the voice inflections, because it makes me sound even more childish and confused. As a leader, I want to sound itnelligent, mature, like someone who knows what she's doing. I used to feel a lot of pressure to sound more girly because other girls speak with this Valley girl accent. For a long time, I hated my voice because I thought it sounded too deep and gnarly, like a guy's voice. So I would raise my pitch and use more inflections in an attempt to sound more girly/feminine. But, now I realize I was wrong all along. I think having a deep voice might be beneficial for a leadership role. Regardless, I should learn to love my voice no matter what. Learn to live with it, and use it for my own growth and development.

For a while I had a lot of positive energy and was getting things done and felt pretty good with staying on top of tasks and healthy habits I was working on. Now I think I have so much crammed into my schedule and so many things that cause my social anxiety to go way up that it's really getting me down. I keep sleeping in much longer than I used to, and I know it has to be depression because when I was feeling better I would get up well before 10:30 am (that was the latest I allowed myself to sleep) and now I sometimes sleep until after lunch. I'm neglecting my workouts and allowing myself to eat more junk food.

I need to do something about it but I keep procrastinating on that, and I don't know why. I guess it feels overwhelming. And I can't cut any activities out of my schedule because only one of them is optional but it kind of isn't...

I'm also feeling selfish. I don't feel I have the energy to try to help others feeling badly. I don't feel I could listen to someone else's woes. As shitty as it is, I only feel like I have room to care about my own bad feelings. And I hate that. But I'm being honest.

I would much rather get out of my own head and actually tangibly help someone else (as opposed to pat words online - even a hug in person feels better than sending some awkward digital words of comfort to someone you hardly know), but I'm not able to do that at the moment.

dottie

I'm also feeling selfish. I don't feel I have the energy to try to help others feeling badly. I don't feel I could listen to someone else's woes. As shitty as it is, I only feel like I have room to care about my own bad feelings. And I hate that. But I'm being honest.

I would much rather get out of my own head and actually tangibly help someone else (as opposed to pat words online - even a hug in person feels better than sending some awkward digital words of comfort to someone you hardly know), but I'm not able to do that at the moment.

Relate. I think the symptoms of SP allow for a clearer awareness of our own self absorption, which is probably what creates so much guilt and depression. There are a lot of other people (extroverts) who have their rabid self absorption but it is expressed in other ways that are not as obvious, so it is easier for them to evade the fact and live with less guilt.