How are you feeling?

Odo

Banned
You know, sometimes you come across something that makes you realize that even though you have SA and might not be able to function as well as other people in every situation, the only person who can totally ruin your life is you... and good things can still happen to you if you let them.

So yeah, as of now my faith has been restored.

PerseverareJasmine

I want to close my eyes and sleep forever. Its not like it would matter if I did. I want to fade away, nobody would mind, it wouldn't make any difference. It never will.

Srijita52

Embarassed, I had a really awkward interaction with someone right now. They probably think that I'm an idiot. I can't stop mulling over it over and over. I don't know if it really was that awkward or its just me overthinking things.

Srijita52

You know, sometimes you come across something that makes you realize that even though you have SA and might not be able to function as well as other people in every situation, the only person who can totally ruin your life is you... and good things can still happen to you if you let them.

So yeah, as of now my faith has been restored.
Agreed..what made you feel like this though?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
:kickingmyself: :kickingmyself: :kickingmyself: (Translation: F**K! F**K! F**K!)

Ah feel like a social inept idiot - why folk even bother tae talk tae me is f**kin' beyond me. Am an eejit... And depressin' bore. Ah feel like everytime ah open ma mooth, people lose the will tae f**kin' live! Or mibbe it's jist me? :idontknow:

S_Spartan

Sorry to dismantle your optimism but I have a few philosophical nits to pick here:

1. People who are living in situations of oppression in various parts of the world, are they the ones "totally ruining their lives"?
Or, how about people who are killed in natural disasters? Are they responsible for their fate?

2. What is it that people are doing to block good things from happening to them"?

3. If a person goes for a very long time with nothing good happening for them should they automatically assume that they must be blocking the good things?

4. Could it be that sometimes it requires external good things to happen to an individual in order for that individual to regain his or her faith in the world and in self? Are there situations where an external factor can be the ONLY thing that can help the individual regain their faith?

Seething.

^What happened, dottie?

I am tired of being tired.
Too poor to take a holiday.:sad:
Can't stand it when people say "but there are people starving in Africa". Yeah, well I would gladly exchange lives with them because I would not mind putting up with hunger pains and certain death if I could just be able to sit still for several hours during the day. That would be my version of a holiday.
A better option then my life right now.
Can't change a thing in my life right now, because you don't have the means to do anything to change on minimum wages. Have been told to study, I am studying.:eek:h:
But the course I am able to do still only gets $2 above the minimum wage rate. :eek:h:
When there is a pill that can change the IQ you were born with, then someone will be justified in telling to me do something further to change my life.

Entangled

Alone, sad, useless
I keep on having nightmares about being back in college and being a total failure so they take away my degree, and no one will help me.
It upsets me a lot

S_Spartan