How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

I realize my mistakes and I know what made my decisions bad decisions. I only will try my best not to make bad decisions that will ruin my life for now on.

:D *positive*

Elulla

Feeling like shitl. Feeling like I want to go back to my old ways because it was easier to drink myself into oblivion,fall asleep (passout whatever) hoping the tabs work again and wondering why I'm back on them. Bah humbug !!!!!!:thumbdown:

planemo

I'm wondering why sleep isn't a way of completely switching off from your troubles. i mean yes, life can be tough, but why does it have to filter (and for me so strongly) into my sleep? i mean, can't i get a break? :thumbdown:

I feel pathetic, but only by societies standards.
My own mind does not think I am pathetic.

But I am persuaded and made to feel pathetic on a daily basis by the society we live in.

So within the walls of my house, I am NOT pathetic. But venture outside and I suddenly become pathetic.

This is not fair.:sad:

MikeyC

My foster kitten died this morning.

I want everyone to know how beautiful she was.
What a lovely video. Sorry to hear she died, but you would see a lot of this tragedy.

But I am persuaded and made to feel pathetic on a daily basis by the society we live in.

So within the walls of my house, I am NOT pathetic. But venture outside and I suddenly become pathetic.

You're not pathetic, no matter where you go. Why do you think you are outside your home?

MikeyC

I went into the fruit shop where that girl I've been texting works. I was unusually anxious to be served by her but she was nice, of course. I definitely like her and I do hope the feeling is mutual, but she's a bit of an enigma.

Two days until uni. Of course I'm stressing about that.

hidwell

Those feelings make it very hard to want to be a part of society. For me at least anyway.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Drowsy.
smileys-sleeping-245353.gif