How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel pathetic, but only by societies standards.
My own mind does not think I am pathetic.

But I am persuaded and made to feel pathetic on a daily basis by the society we live in.

So within the walls of my house, I am NOT pathetic. But venture outside and I suddenly become pathetic.

This is not fair.:sad:

^ This pretty sums up how ah've been feelin', lately. And more... Ah jist feel like ah don't belong. Cannae really elaborate on that thought. Feel quite down at the moment. :sad:

dottie

Jealous. Ugh, I hate this feeling... Jealous of what my friends have... that is not how I want to be... I have a lot going for me and it's pretty exciting... and many people have things way worse than I do. Why do I have to exert focus to replace the lash of jealousy with gratitude? Does this make me an evil person? I should automatically be happy for them without second thought.

MikeyC

Jealous. Ugh, I hate this feeling... Jealous of what my friends have... that is not how I want to be... I have a lot going for me and it's pretty exciting... and many people have things way worse than I do. Why do I have to exert focus to replace the lash of jealousy with gratitude? Does this make me an evil person? I should automatically be happy for them without second thought.
I know this feeling and it sucks shit. And then you feel bad for being this way. It's a bad combination.

MikeyC

I'm angry with myself, and I'm angry that I'm angry with myself.

I'm stressed about uni.

I feel like I'm being ignored. Two friends of mine never got back to me, one of those I've sent two messages to and there's been nothing. Not just there, either.

I'm lonely as hell. I can't stand being single anymore.

I feel like the biggest loser.

Too much shit in my mind. I want it to stop.

I'm angry with myself, and I'm angry that I'm angry with myself.

I'm stressed about uni.

I feel like I'm being ignored. Two friends of mine never got back to me, one of those I've sent two messages to and there's been nothing. Not just there, either.

I'm lonely as hell. I can't stand being single anymore.

I feel like the biggest loser.

Too much shit in my mind. I want it to stop.

You ain't a loser, Mikey! It's their loss for not talking to you.

dottie

#phobias

Stressed... just got back from a party... the people were so nice but I felt like a cockroach doused in Raid. Immediately upon walking up, a guy told us to loosen up or something... Thank you for pointing out that you could smell my discomfort from 20 feet away. The whole time I was there I just wanted to leave... I felt pained by the typical pressures of having to look normal and socialize and then, of course, guilt for wanting to leave when the people were pretty nice. 10 people in every room. Party bus blasting music and obscene videos outside... sore thumb. I am way too nerdy for this.

richh

Depressed

I never go out even though I have a small number of friends. Im 22 and haven't even enjoyed life. I feel so shit and am worried about my future. I dont wanna be alone but I've got nobody now so its not gonna change when im older. I've never had a girlfriend before so im never gonna get one now really.

Obviously im not normal or good looking so I wont ever attract girls or make new friends.

anomicdeer

Just realized that I'm being pessimistic after saying I won't be anymore. I ****ed up my life so much and I didn't get a chance to practice driving enough (**** ONE consequence of my bad decisions) and I have a driving test tomorrow and my LP expires on the 5th, I can't park worth shit...

singing-love

I think it is about time i put something positive up. I had a great weekend escaping from my life for the weekend with my bestfriend, my second family. Unfortunately you cant escape forever but the two days i escaped for were absolutely amazing. Not particularly enjoying being back, but, i will try and stay positive, things cant be bad forever right? :)

dottie

It is almost comical how badly my relationships go...me and people...like oil and water.

I feel you. :eek:mg:

anomicdeer said:
Just realized that I'm being pessimistic after saying I won't be anymore. I ****ed up my life so much and I didn't get a chance to practice driving enough (**** ONE consequence of my bad decisions) and I have a driving test tomorrow and my LP expires on the 5th, I can't park worth shit...

Anomic!! *shakes* *you* Don't be so hard on yourself! The worst case scenario is you fail and have to retake it in 2 weeks. Most n00b drivers find parking a challenge. A lot of the drivers testers (whatever they're called) know and are lenient about things like that. As long as you drive safe and follow the traffic rules, you'll be fine. Good luck and let us know how it goes over!

singing-love said:
I think it is about time i put something positive up. I had a great weekend escaping from my life for the weekend with my bestfriend, my second family. Unfortunately you cant escape forever but the two days i escaped for were absolutely amazing. Not particularly enjoying being back, but, i will try and stay positive, things cant be bad forever right?

:thumbup:

dottie

A dumptruck-size load of batshit paranoia. Only a professional intervention might scratch the surface.

dottie

I'm sorry you're feeling that way, hopefully it will pass soon. I hate getting stuck in an obsessive loop.

Yeah, it's like... am I trippin? or is my intuition founded? :kickingmyself: Crazy making. Lurk awhile, try to feel it out... No conclusion, therefore: eff it all. I stay reclusive.

(This is about IRL/FB BS)

singing-love

Despite my best efforts I'm finding positivity to be difficult to hold on too. It's hard when the people around you are sucking all the life out of you. Demanding everything you have plus some. It's like don't worry I didn't want a bloody life or a say I will just continue to be your slave and punching bag your welcome. Maybe it's my fault, it probably is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaim38

Gosh, I hate having pimples. I went from clear skin to a pimply one every month, courtesy of my menstrual cycle. Sucks!