How are you feeling?

fitftw

mrb, shopping for cheap clothes and stuff.

dottie good luck!! Enjoy your well-deserved taco bell afterwards :)

agoraphobickatie

feeling really nervous / on the verge of possibly really ill and pissy, haha..... after all of my highlighting and blonde, i've decided my hair is too unhealthy to keep it up, so i'm going back to my usual brown with black underneath..... so i'm sitting here with black dye in the bottom half of my head and "dark golden brown" in the top half, and the top half is looking way orange.... besides the fact that my shoulders/neck are all kinds of brown/black shades because i made a mess =/ haha!! sooo i've got about 20 more minutes, if i end up with orange hair, i'm going to shoot something......

feeling really nervous / on the verge of possibly really ill and pissy, haha..... after all of my highlighting and blonde, i've decided my hair is too unhealthy to keep it up, so i'm going back to my usual brown with black underneath..... so i'm sitting here with black dye in the bottom half of my head and "dark golden brown" in the top half, and the top half is looking way orange.... besides the fact that my shoulders/neck are all kinds of brown/black shades because i made a mess =/ haha!! sooo i've got about 20 more minutes, if i end up with orange hair, i'm going to shoot something......

Orange. That would be different.
Hope it works out.

Thank you mate, appreciate it :D. Good luck to you as well with your social phobia :D... you're still young, I think you're very well on your way. I regret not starting on this earlier, might be anxiety free by now :(. Thanks again, Ignace! How old are you anyway? I know you're in highschool, but that's about it :)

Steve23

Good luck ES2 :D. I'm feeling a bit anxious myself. Serving as best man for my friend's wedding tomorrow so I'm a little nervous about the speech I'll be delivering.

Good luck ES2 :D. I'm feeling a bit anxious myself. Serving as best man for my friend's wedding tomorrow so I'm a little nervous about the speech I'll be delivering.

Speech? I remember those, I steer clear of them.
Good luck. Sure you'll be fine. Unless you're usually very quiet then everyone's going to want to listen really close. No, you'll be fine.

philly2bits

I'm finally feeling a bit better. For the last few weeks I've felt like hiding from the world and I barely had the motivation to get out of bed. Let's hope I don't jinx it by posting here again.

a little nervous because i have an interview in a few hours. i'm more excited to dress up than i feel nervous about the interview- isn't that silly? but as soon as i am in the hot seat i will be all nerves. afterwards i am having a glorious burrito from taco bell. probably two because i'm pretty hungry. then i'm going thrifting. :)

Feelling gooooood... even if just a little anxious. Might get a 2nd job today, I hope! Wish me luck! (I really need it :D)

^Good luck to both of you!:) I find job interviews absolutely terrifying!

I am not too bad today. *enjoys it while it lasts*:rolleyes:

Ignace

Thank you mate, appreciate it. Good luck to you as well with your social phobia... you're still young, I think you're very well on your way. I regret not starting on this earlier, might be anxiety free by now :(. Thanks again, Ignace! How old are you anyway? I know you're in highschool, but that's about it.

You're welcome.:D I'm 17 and turning 18 in January. :) And turning 18 officially means being independant, got a long road to walk.::(:
You good luck too Steve23, but it's a wedding, try to enjoy it. :)

Aaaaah! Had my first serious anxiety attack today in the last 2 monthes :(. Darn, I was doing so good! Why did the Human Resources lady have to be blonde with blue eyes and good looking? :eek: I'm going again back there tommorow, going to try to do some CBT excercises before I go, hopefully it'll go better this time :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
dottie + easyskankin, hope things went well for you both. :)

i have no energy and i'm super stuffed from dinner three hours ago, but i really want to go rollerskating. i haven't been on skates in over a decade and i'd fall on my ass for sure. (i've never been very coordinated!) still... i wanna go. <3

alas, it's a bit too late to try. not sure if there's a rink around here that's open to the public on wednesday night. and i'd have to go alone, eek.
Thank you for the sweet dot message, it made me smile. :)

I was going to write on your wall, but it's a restricted area.

Damaged

A little bit emotional, i think im starting to feel anxiety at home and having slight panic attacks. I really hope im not.

dottie

thanks for your support, guys! it went pretty well! *crosses fingers* passing on good mojo to easyskankin