How are you feeling?

Affection is never a waste of time,and people have days off and stuff.And they don't need to be any benefit to society as long as they are happy :)

I thought it was. Suppose that's what is meant by dark times.

Now I am stuck in the between. Trying to turn a natural pessimist that is me into an optimist is really hard work. All these twists and turns, rockets and shells, cliffs and caves. This way?

Deathnote

Feeling strange... uneasy - but not ill. Too much caffeine? Maybe.
Can't seem to settle down to anything i.e reading, work, even television doesn't distract me for long.

Rather clueless.. My internet keeps cutting out. Very odd.

There's always a part of me that thinks that federal law or hackers are in my computer. Turning on PeerBlock doesn't help either. It's meant to block unwanted IP addresses from connecting to my computer. And I kid you not, it blocked almost 25 IP's in approximately 20 seconds. Every 20 seconds. It's making me rather paranoid.

Then again, I have no virus protection so I kind of brought it onto myself a little bit. ;P

Still, as soon as I get some money I'm going to buy a secondary computer (that I'll keep offline strictly) to save all my personal stuff on.

agoraphobickatie

feeling tired but not tired.. i really want to sleep. i want to wake up early tomorrow, eat an apple for breakfast, exercise and make a productive day for myself =/ fukking a i suck at discipline ::(:

Envious of people with a "normal" amount of natural energy. I think about all that I could do to improve my mind if only I was born with that normal level.
A person can only drink so much caffeine.:rolleyes:

petrified eyes

Short version: :eek: and ::(:

Long version: So, I finally went to the laundromat only to discover it was closed to due vandalism. (The place is completely trashed, and will be closed for months.) There is another laundromat up the road, so I march 2 miles with my 30 pound duffel bag of laundry. On the way, there's this bar/concert hall/lounge, there's a band tonight, THERE ARE 200 PEOPLE WAITING OUTSIDE! I cross the street to avoid them. I get to the laundromat, the place is packed, and I immediately recognize 2 people I know. A guy I used to reenact WWII with years ago and the mother of somebody I used to go to school with. I'm starting to freak the :eek: out now. I find a machine in the corner, fumble with my laundry and detergent, start the machine. The mother starts WALKING TOWARDS ME! She asks how my mum is, how I am, starts talking about her son, yadda yadda yadda. It turns out she works there. I'm trying my damnedest to maintain my composure, nodding, saying okay at the appropriate times, and so on.

She finishes talking and goes back to her duties. I start listening to my MP3 player. (Something I should have been doing before I walked in the door.) A few minutes go by, the mother starts walking towards me again! She sees I have earphones on, gets a disappointed look on her face, then goes back to her duties. I start to feel guilty. By this time, my nerves are shot, I'm dropping quarters, the lid to the detergent, forgetting to turn the dryer on. People are staring at me, I feel like an idiot. I can't take it anymore. I don't even wait for my clothes to fully dry, I just stuff them in my bag and go.

I get home and my mum, my kind, loving, simple mum, smiles and asks: "So, how'd it go?" :rolleyes:

mrb

ok i guess , now i never eat junk food but i stopped at burger king and stuffed a bucket of chicken , with beans , and chips , i cant stop farting now ::eek:: guess it was the beans :confused: oh had a large coke as well ..... :cool:

Short version: :eek: and ::(:

Long version: So, I finally went to the laundromat only to discover it was closed to due vandalism. (The place is completely trashed, and will be closed for months.) There is another laundromat up the road, so I march 2 miles with my 30 pound duffel bag of laundry. On the way, there's this bar/concert hall/lounge, there's a band tonight, THERE ARE 200 PEOPLE WAITING OUTSIDE! I cross the street to avoid them. I get to the laundromat, the place is packed, and I immediately recognize 2 people I know. A guy I used to reenact WWII with years ago and the mother of somebody I used to go to school with. I'm starting to freak the :eek: out now. I find a machine in the corner, fumble with my laundry and detergent, start the machine. The mother starts WALKING TOWARDS ME! She asks how my mum is, how I am, starts talking about her son, yadda yadda yadda. It turns out she works there. I'm trying my damnedest to maintain my composure, nodding, saying okay at the appropriate times, and so on.

She finishes talking and goes back to her duties. I start listening to my MP3 player. (Something I should have been doing before I walked in the door.) A few minutes go by, the mother starts walking towards me again! She sees I have earphones on, gets a disappointed look on her face, then goes back to her duties. I start to feel guilty. By this time, my nerves are shot, I'm dropping quarters, the lid to the detergent, forgetting to turn the dryer on. People are staring at me, I feel like an idiot. I can't take it anymore. I don't even wait for my clothes to fully dry, I just stuff them in my bag and go.

I get home and my mum, my kind, loving, simple mum, smiles and asks: "So, how'd it go?" :rolleyes:

Sometimes I do all sorts of things around people. Tripping, or forgetting to do something totally obvious to others. Just have to roll with it. I will stick to the task and see it completed.

Speaking of laundry, my last trip, washed some screws, my spare remote car key for the fourth time. It happens.

dottie

a little nervous because i have an interview in a few hours. i'm more excited to dress up than i feel nervous about the interview- isn't that silly? but as soon as i am in the hot seat i will be all nerves. afterwards i am having a glorious burrito from taco bell. probably two because i'm pretty hungry. then i'm going thrifting. :)

Rembrandt Broam

a little nervous because i have an interview in a few hours. i'm more excited to dress up than i feel nervous about the interview- isn't that silly? but as soon as i am in the hot seat i will be all nerves. afterwards i am having a glorious burrito from taco bell. probably two because i'm pretty hungry. then i'm going thrifting. :)

Good luck with the interview!

mrb

whats thrifting :confused: sorry im english lol dunno what it means :confused: