How are you feeling?

yumesa

no sleep for me either since my roommate has been constantly typing with his loud desktop keyboard and its almost 2AM. I told him his keyboard was too noisy but he still is typing. what an ******* *cries*

I feel miserable today.. It's cold, the air is very moist, there's an annoying sensation in my wrist, I need to take a shower but the shower is dirty as heck..

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and watch a movie or something.

Square_Eyes

Going to see a friend and his girlfriend this evening. Bit nervous about that. Apparently they've got some 'good news' to tell me. I'm thinking they're either pregnant or engaged. Wonder if I'll ever have any 'good news' to tell people about. I just had a totally awesome bowl of cereal - yeah! - got stuff going on in my life as well you know! :rolleyes:

I'm feeling pretty good :) A bit nervous because tomorrow I have a date!
I'm going to meet someone from the chat, I never saw her in real
So i hope it will go fine!!, But i'm still a bit anxious if everything will go right
But I can't control the future... , Wil see :)
But on the chat she's really friendly and nice , so ::eek::

@Blackpuma: the weather sucks this week, huh!!
Hopefully the sun will visit us again ;)

Damaged

I'm feeling pretty good :) A bit nervous because tomorrow I have a date!
So i hope it will go fine!!, But i'm still a bit anxious if everything will go right
But on the chat she's really friendly and nice , so

Aw good luck :D
im sure it will go smoothly :p

I'm feeling pretty good A bit nervous because tomorrow I have a date!
But on the chat she's really friendly and nice , so ::eek::

@Blackpuma: the weather sucks this week, huh!!
Hopefully the sun will visit us again ;)

What is this supposed ''sun'' you speak of? ::p:

Also, good for you getting a date! :3 I'm sure you'll do just fine. Good luck. ;3

anomicdeer

She bought a bird she neglected and I know she wished she use that money for something "better".
Bought a puppy last Saturday. Had her for 7 days. And shes gonna die probably.
Didn't get taken to the vet. She might be gone soon for the reason I didn't expect.
And... more money wasted.

Shouldn't have got them in the first place.
Why does she keep doing this?

beals

I feel relieved. I finally plucked up the courage to talk to my doctor, and she prescribed me an SSRI called Celexa. I'm really hopeful!

mrb

im ok but this just happend :eek: YouTube - The End Of The World now im in a bad mood :mad: ahem cant the mods do anything to stop it ? jezzzzzzz :rolleyes: but its not all bad notice how all the birds flew away , and you wonder why i love seagulls :D

Last edited:

dottie

excited but bored. ups told me to be ready to sign for a package so i'm waiting. hurry up. after they drop my package i'm going thrifting while the house is bombed for fleas. yeah, gross. unfortunately, fleas are an annual problem in this area in the summer. could be worse: cockroaches. scream!!

Lea

Banned
She bought a bird she neglected and I know she wished she use that money for something "better".
Didn't get taken to the vet. She might be gone soon for the reason I didn't expect.

What? :eek: Who does that?

lunaticbinge

Um...yeah maybe you should find someone who actually wants that dog instead of letting it die. Is it because of neglect that this puppy is going to die, or because of some pre-existing illness?

Kiwong

I love my pet Lenny the Cockatiel, best money I ever spent. She is my constant friend, a dear little bird. She is sleeping on my knee as write this.

I've had a bad week, thinking of facing up to a fearful situation on Sunday. Last night I found out I have likely won a medal in a team for a running race. It made me feel really happy last night.

awesome! What are you seeing?

They have put Avatar back on again. I can't pass up an opportunity to see that on the big screen again in 3D!:D

edit...just got back. It was the directors cut! :0 Well worth getting a numb backside sitting there for so long.::p: The extra scenes were amazing!:cool:

Last edited:

mrb

just fin work only took 1 hour :confused: some girl was leaving her bf whilst he was at work :confused: dunno why , we just loaded up a transit van with the heavy stuff for her , she hired the van and got us to load it up ... then off she went , i said hmmm dont soppose your bfs gonna be very happy when comes home , she said good , and he will be less happy when he sees his bank account :mad: with a face like that ....... and off she went ..... :confused: