How are you feeling?

Narkath

Oh, I like the idea behind this thread. :)

As per usual I feel loserish, unaccomplished and bored, which all in all is a little better than Saturday when I totally thought it was Wednesday. I know I'm losing it when I think the weekend is the middle of the week.

I also crave spicy chicken strips.

coyote

Tourists! :eek: (Note my location.)

All their fanny packs, Hawaiian shirts, asking directions, taking photos, asking you to take their photo, driving 20mph under the speed limit, the crowds, THE CROWDS!!! It's enough to drive you crazy!

the cute girls in bikinis are ok

huzzah

Frustrated, I waited all day for a call from the doctor. They finally called and told me that I have to wait another day for them to know what's going on. D:

mrb

the sun is out getting ready for work , feeling quite happy this morning , dunno why its just a normal day :confused: anyways cant sit here talking on here you know peeps ;) gazza has to go to work :)

Danfalc

Banned
Happy I managed to go to the gym today and do a workout,also went up town to pay some bills and got a new game.Town is really hard for me but I coped quite well.

I feel so lonely right now and It made me feel even more alone when I saw all these happy couples holding hands and stuff.I would love to be able to just have someone to hold right now,to make love to and just lay next to,holding her and stroking her hair and telling her how much she means to me.I miss stuff like that so much.

anomicdeer

Happy I managed to go to the gym today and do a workout,also went up town to pay some bills and got a new game.Town is really hard for me but I coped quite well.

I feel so lonely right now and It made me feel even more alone when I saw all these happy couples holding hands and stuff.I would love to be able to just have someone to hold right now,to make love to and just lay next to,holding her and stroking her hair and telling her how much she means to me.I miss stuff like that so much.

That's so sweet

anomicdeer

I don't really know what I feel right now.
I'm not happy. But I don't want to make myself upset.
I don't really have a reason to be.
I miss him.
I know he's having a good time right now.
But I'm just here doing nothing special.

I saw something today...
It was something like... "You have no interest in people but you hate the lonliness".
That is how I feel about life.
I don't think I can have a friend any more. Not even sure if I should really have a bf.
But I'm trying...
I still feel no luck. I don't have him completely, but I don't think that is what I should worry about right now.
I AM worried about not being successful but I'm too dumb to do anything.
I'm sick of apply at jobs that aren't going to hiring me.
I'm too weak for this world.

fitftw

there are 4 types of people
1) people who find love
2) people who never find love
3) people who bitch about people who find love as if they are wrong for it
4) people who bitch about people who don't find love as if they are wrong for it.

1&4 and 2&3 usually are related.

there are 4 types of people
1) people who find love
2) people who never find love
3) people who bitch about people who find love as if they are wrong for it
4) people who bitch about people who don't find love as if they are wrong for it.

1&4 and 2&3 usually are related.

Observation: a list. 1, 2, 3, 4.

Don't understand 3, 4.

Black and white.
Those who will and those who will not.
I understand better this way.

Bills, always somewhere money is owed.

Used to think, seeing holding hands, what a waste of time. Don't they work? They could both be out there working. Getting paid. Is this not the land where money is king? What benefit to society are they bringing?

Too much stress over nothing. What benefit have I brought? Change thinking. Now I don't know.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
That's so sweet

Thanks ::eek::,reading what back what I wrote seems cheesy to me now,but oh well lol.I was just feeling melodramatic I guess after seeing some really sweet couples obviously happy and in love.

Used to think, seeing holding hands, what a waste of time. Don't they work? They could both be out there working. Getting paid. Is this not the land where money is king? What benefit to society are they bringing?

Affection is never a waste of time,and people have days off and stuff.And they don't need to be any benefit to society as long as they are happy :)

mrb

ok just fin my weight training , had a large salad , big glass of fresh orange juice , now im board ......