How are you feeling?

Sinar_Matahari

Highly irritated. I just got my daughter and I ready to run some errands and go eat ice cream and then I realized that my husband took my house keys with him. I can't leave the house without those ****ing keys unless I want to be locked out until he gets back which could be tonight. Knowing him, he's probably going to forget my house keys at work! I feel like an ass because I've been promising to take my kid out for ice cream and now I can't.

coyote

Highly irritated. I just got my daughter and I ready to run some errands and go eat ice cream and then I realized that my husband took my house keys with him. I can't leave the house without those ****ing keys unless I want to be locked out until he gets back which could be tonight. Knowing him, he's probably going to forget my house keys at work! I feel like an ass because I've been promising to take my kid out for ice cream and now I can't.

Too bad you can't just leave the door unlocked.

I don't even have keys to my house.

kevlar20

I feel so freaking angry at myself for slipping up again when i was doing so well... i hadn't gotten involved in any of my compulsions for over a week, was feeling great, then the night before school started i ****ed it all up by going online and doing obsessive research about HIV, and now i just feel like **** and hopeless that i will ever feel healthy agian.... ****

Yeah, I can't do that. Not a good idea.

When I was in my old neighborhood, it's possible to ask the neighbors to look after the house a little... if we're going out for a short trip and got caught in the kind of situation you're in...

But obviously that depends on what kind of neighbors you have... wouldn't recommend it at any rate.

Sinar_Matahari

When I was in my old neighborhood, it's possible to ask the neighbors to look after the house a little... if we're going out for a short trip and got caught in the kind of situation you're in...

But obviously that depends on what kind of neighbors you have... wouldn't recommend it at any rate.

You're right. It does depend on the neighbors. My neighbors hate me. ::p: That's okay because I hate them too.

Sinar_Matahari

As far as what I'm feeling like at the moment...a few minutes ago, a wave of sadness came over me. It's for no particular reason. All of a sudden, the things that I normally look forward to seem pointless and dull.

As far as what I'm feeling like at the moment...a few minutes ago, a wave of sadness came over me. It's for no particular reason. All of a sudden, the things that I normally look forward to seem pointless and dull.

Well... maybe you can't go out, but can still have the ice-cream? Order it or something?

Sinar_Matahari

Well... maybe you can't go out, but can still have the ice-cream? Order it or something?

We went for ice cream as soon as my husband came home from work. Thank you for the suggestions, though. I think what I need right now is a good dose of caffeine.

fitftw

^ nice! I don't play that but I've been known to dabble in some oldschool Marvel vs. Capcom 2 ;]

I am bored as usual. Washed the car and have nowhere to go.

anomicdeer

She already regrets the puppy just because there was **** on the floor when she got home.
I didnt even ask for it yet I have to take care of it for her and shes blaming everything on me.