How are you feeling?

Nanita

I feel good. I no longer have internet at home, and not having internet access at all times, is actually very healthy for me... I realize now that I have spend way too much time on the internet. Now I get lots of other things done, and my sleeping patterns have improved.
Now I just bring my laptop to a café or the library to use wifi.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah wish ah could get ma point in a more succinct manneur. Sometimes, ah sound like a right f**kin' eejit when ah talk! :kickingmyself: As ye can probably, nae doubt, tell by ma excessive writin' in ma regional Scottish dialect... whch sounds better written doon than spoke aloud in ma case

Phoenixx

I feel good. I no longer have internet at home, and not having internet access at all times, is actually very healthy for me... I realize now that I have spend way too much time on the internet. Now I get lots of other things done, and my sleeping patterns have improved.
^ That's pretty awesome, Nanita. Less internet time makes me happier too. I really need to motivate myself to getting off here more. I've been feeling irritable in general lately and my sleeping has been sucking. I need to do other things besides sit at a computer all day.

I'm feeling sooo goood right now. :D I just came back from my chiropractor appointment. I haven't seen her in over a year and I've desperately needed to go the last few months. All I did was sleep on my neck wrong one night and I went weeks not even having it checked or fixed. I haven't even able to look over my left shoulder for the last couple months and I recently kept getting tension headaches and pressure in the back of my head. I know, stupid of me to let it get that bad, but I always put it off because of money and college. Now that some of those woes are out of the way, I was able to do it, so I'm fixed now. She's such an awesome person, gives good massages. ;) We also got to talking about me and what I plan on doing with my year off. She gave me some colleges to look into, so that was pretty cool of her.

planemo

I feel like avoiding therapy tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll eventually go or not. I seem to be avoiding everything these days, to the point where I don't seem to be living anymore. I hope I don't have to up my meds again.

MikeyC

One of my friends wants to hang out with me one on one. We'll be out for a movie and then grab some lunch. I do want to go but
I'm just really nervous, being one on one means I have to carry the conversation by myself. Its like a part of me wants to go and put myself out there while another part just wants to hide.
How did this go, Srijita?

I know diddly-squat about flora, but I do know that you take some great photographs. :thumbup:

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Mayhem - Funeral Fog - YouTube

Less connection is definitely a good thing. Well done, Nanita!

dottie

that is a good idea... you have some self control!

Lamb

Muddled.

Looks like I'll be checking in to SPW for an extended stay. Thought I'd made improvements..maybe not so much.

dottie

excited... my art installation is going to be in a prime location! there are lots of kinks to work out in a short period of time so i am a little nervous... when doing 3d stuff it is sort of an ongoing problem-solving process of making something that will both work visually and hold up; time and funds being the main constraint. AWESOME!! :D

LoyalXenite

I feel very sleepy, unfortunately there is no sleeping or yawning emote. So this will have to suffice to symbolize just how tired i am. :bat:

planemo

^^ Congrats, dottie.

^Loyal, i know what mean, i'm really tired myself and i think there needs to be a yawning/tired emoticon.

Muddled.

Looks like I'll be checking in to SPW for an extended stay. Thought I'd made improvements..maybe not so much.

What's the matter Lamb?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
There's a sh*tload o' negative thougts n' feelings gan through ma heid at the moment. Cannae fully express them. Lets just say ah wish people would treat me the same way ah treat them... but that seems tae be askin' a bit much. :sad:

laure15

I feel very tired. I spent almost the entire day working on a project with my team. Sleep didn't go so well either. I had weird dreams where I panicked at a bunch of things.

Nanita

I'm feeling sooo goood right now. :D I just came back from my chiropractor appointment. I haven't seen her in over a year and I've desperately needed to go the last few months. All I did was sleep on my neck wrong one night and I went weeks not even having it checked or fixed. I haven't even able to look over my left shoulder for the last couple months and I recently kept getting tension headaches and pressure in the back of my head. I know, stupid of me to let it get that bad, but I always put it off because of money and college. Now that some of those woes are out of the way, I was able to do it, so I'm fixed now. She's such an awesome person, gives good massages. ;) We also got to talking about me and what I plan on doing with my year off. She gave me some colleges to look into, so that was pretty cool of her.

That´s really awesome. I used to see a chiropractor who was also giving me acupuncture. I went there 3 times and didn´t have any migraines or back pain for a whole year.

I feel like avoiding therapy tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll eventually go or not. I seem to be avoiding everything these days, to the point where I don't seem to be living anymore. I hope I don't have to up my meds again.

I know how it is to avoid too many things, to the point where I feel like I´m avoiding life itself. Did you manage to go to therapy?

excited... my art installation is going to be in a prime location! there are lots of kinks to work out in a short period of time so i am a little nervous... when doing 3d stuff it is sort of an ongoing problem-solving process of making something that will both work visually and hold up; time and funds being the main constraint. AWESOME!! :D

That is great!!

Survived another day. Am kinda thinking i should really start thinking about starting to "tidy up loose ends" in case i decide to suddenly take rash steps ... who knows maybe doing such stuff maybe get me out of this "funk"??? Might give me hope that i can actually change at least a TINY bit of stuff in my life, so its not all 100% stuck in this MASSIVE hole. Nobody on earth can help me, only i can, if i'm lucky (which i'm not). How long i will continue to exist now is anyone's guess - even i have no real clue really, as life keeps on randomly changing all the time.

planemo

I know how it is to avoid too many things, to the point where I feel like I´m avoiding life itself. Did you manage to go to therapy?

No I didn't. I planned to but had an awful nights sleep and then cancelled in the morning. Thanks for asking. :)

I'm feeling pretty blue, which is probably half caused by female stuff. The other half is stuff I hate about myself/my life. Today I just wish I could forget about life altogether, close my eyes and float in a comforting sea of warmth and light. I know that sounds REALLY cheesy, but that is the image that kept coming to my head today :idontknow:

*sigh* can I come over a female's house? I'll bring chocolate and booze if you provide the ice cream and movie.