Do you hate your body?

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Meh, I don't hate it, but there are some things about it that I want to change. And I hate my shoulders, I wish they were smaller and petite like other girls shoulders (unfortunately that's one of the things I can't change).
But I have an hour glass figure that I'm happy with and decent legs, I guess. All I need to do is lose weight/tone up... and get surgery (not implants...::eek::).

MikeyC

Meh, I don't hate it, but there are some things about it that I want to change. And I hate my shoulders, I wish they were smaller and petite like other girls shoulders (unfortunately that's one of the things I can't change).
But I have an hour glass figure that I'm happy with and decent legs, I guess. All I need to do is lose weight/tone up... and get surgery (not implants...::eek::).
You sound very attractive. ::eek::

AGR

Yes I hate some parts,to tell the truth its one of the biggest reason that I feel unconfortable,I receive compliments on my arms,legs and butt lol :D often though.

MsBuzzkillington

I am dissatisfied with it. I am too skinny. Girls dont like skinny guys - and guys dont take you seriously.

I like my shoulders, biceps and chest though - only cos I work them out so much - but overall - no I am not all that happy with it.

I personally prefer really skinny guys. Plenty of girls like skinny guys.

I hate my body, every single last inch of it. Nothing is good. I used to like my hair (which I guess is part of my body?) but it started falling out like crazy and now it is paper thin. So I can add that to the list.

Clothes fit me awkwardly because I have a really odd shape. Nice, "girly" clothes just never ever look right. Nothing ever looks good. I wear baggy tees and baggy pants all the time to hide everything as much as possible.

lilmutegirl

Nope. I like quite a few parts. :) Like most of the people on here, I'd tweak some things, but I would basically just like to look like a more polished version of myself. I've become more comfortable with how I look, as well as a little more high maintainence (I'd say I'm about medium maintenance at this point--like I blow dry and flat iron my hair almost every day).
Unfortunately, I spent my entire teens very self conscious, partially due to my mom pointing out that I have a big butt. It has since been brought to my attention that that is a good thing, in several people's opinions. Now I kinda like it. :D

InvisaLady

From the neck up no not hate, but from the neck down? Despise would be a better word. Just really disappointed with how many ways nature screwed me over.

lonely_drummer

Nothing's wrong with you, your shape is unique, I like it. I don't know what body image the men on here are aiming for, because you're healthy looking people, from the ones I've seen. Meh, I don't really care for glitz and glamor too much, I rather a guy be his healthy self.

Thanks Beleza, you are sweet

How_slow_the_Wind

I'm really skinny for my age, so I sort of hate how fast my metabolism is. I suppose that could be remedied by better diet and exercise though. I do hate my face; bad skin and my proportions are all weird. I can't express friendly and inviting facial language. It just comes out forced and awkward (internally I think I'm more friendly and positive than what is expressed through my body language).

Kiwong

I am dissatisfied with it. I am too skinny. Girls dont like skinny guys - and guys dont take you seriously.

I like my shoulders, biceps and chest though - only cos I work them out so much - but overall - no I am not all that happy with it.

Skinny and toned, a lot of girls dig that.

Kiwong

My body goes alright for a 49 year old.

I just finished 439th/10611 people in a Half Marathon. I can run marathons.

I am thankful for the body I inherited from my parents.

China

Absolutely. My body is the main reason I ended up the way that I am. I'd give absolutely anything to be just "average". [edit] Normal. I'd give anything to just be normal and below-average. God, if I can't be honest anonymously I'm even worse off than I thought... ::eek::

Last edited:

Richey

As much as it annoys me, people who have good bodies whether through inhereting or hard work are usually alot more confident in other areas of their life automatically. they may still become anxious but they will have more swagger and people may respond to them with more respect amongst other things. Something i've noticed. There really is no such thing as equality, even if philosophically we think there is.

Last edited:

MikeyC

hate it? no. but i feel very self conscious.

i wish i had a larger waist / hips ratio.
i wish i had less tummy pudge.
i wish i had slimmer thighs.
i wish i had pretty feet.
i wish i didn't bruise so easily.
Really? I've seen you and you're quite beautiful.

It's amazing how many people here, including myself, want to change the way they look, despite others saying that they're fine the way they are. We must have it ingrained in our mind that we're ugly or unsuitable or something.

MsBuzzkillington

hate it? no. but i feel very self conscious.

i wish i had a larger waist / hips ratio.
i wish i had less tummy pudge.
i wish i had slimmer thighs.
i.

I relate to these three the most. Especially the waist to hip ratio; mine is like nothing... not much of a difference at all. I feel like a failure of a womanly figure... because I just don't have one at all.

You are beautiful though, so I hope my relatedness doesn't make you feel bad about yourself.

Editing my post to add a gif that I found while browsing around other forums.

tumblr_m4wosfY2A41r1ibsxo1_400.gif

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

I relate to these three the most. Especially the waist to hip ratio; mine is like nothing... not much of a difference at all. I feel like a failure of a womanly figure... because I just don't have one at all.

You are beautiful though, so I hope my relatedness doesn't make you feel bad about yourself.

As a man, I feel as if I have no right to say this, but I don't think you're a failure. You're just you, given the body that you have. All bodies have their own beauty to it; you just have to find the beauty of your own:). Your body is okay the way it is, I believe.

Srijita52

Hate would be a strong word, I don't love it of course and also there're so many things I want to change about it. But I guess my imperfections are just a part of me.