Do you hate your body?

Phoenixx

I have a love/hate relationship with my body. There are parts that I love, like my shoulders and arms, and parts that I hate, like my hips and thighs. I'm pretty small up top, so shopping for shirts, jackets, etc. is usually pretty simple. However, shopping for pants is such a pain, because I'm so short and my hips are so wide. You know you're too short when you shop in the petite section for pants, miraculously find something that fits in size, but you still have to get them hemmed in length. :rolleyes:

MikeyC

Hmm, I definitely don't hate my body, but I wouldn't mind some tweaking. I feel like it's genetically impossible to get abs without taking something (thanks, dad). I have the largest thighs in the world, too. However, I do like my shoulders and arms since working them out. Overall it could be better.

pop-princess

However, shopping for pants is such a pain, because I'm so short and my hips are so wide. You know you're too short when you shop in the petite section for pants, miraculously find something that fits in size, but you still have to get them hemmed in length. :rolleyes:

Hah! I can totally relate to this

KiaKaha

Banned
I am dissatisfied with it. I am too skinny. Girls dont like skinny guys - and guys dont take you seriously.

I like my shoulders, biceps and chest though - only cos I work them out so much - but overall - no I am not all that happy with it.

bcsr

Body image has always been the biggest cause of anxiety for me. Even though I can look at the photo journal I keep on my computer and see the huge difference in the way I look, mentally, I still see myself as close to 300 pounds instead of 190.

I'm getting better with this though. All the compliments I get do help a lot. :D

coyote

i'm a little disappointed in it lately

really need to get out and move it around more

MikeyC

I am dissatisfied with it. I am too skinny. Girls dont like skinny guys - and guys dont take you seriously.

I like my shoulders, biceps and chest though - only cos I work them out so much - but overall - no I am not all that happy with it.
My brother is as skinny as you and he's got a long-term girlfriend. My best friend is very skinny and he's got girls coming in from all angles. It will happen for you, too!

Nathália

Me Gusta. Muy caliente.

I have a love/hate relationship with my body. There are parts that I love, like my shoulders and arms, and parts that I hate, like my hips and thighs. I'm pretty small up top, so shopping for shirts, jackets, etc. is usually pretty simple. However, shopping for pants is such a pain, because I'm so short and my hips are so wide. You know you're too short when you shop in the petite section for pants, miraculously find something that fits in size, but you still have to get them hemmed in length. :rolleyes:

I know right, I'm part of the the same committee. I'm tall for an American girl and I'm thin in a unhealthy way and not because I choose to be. My doctor gave me weight gain medication, I'm hoping it works.

Despite being where I'm at my hips are still big. I don't have the money to shop for clothes instead my much heaver sister hand me down jeans that fit.

Yup, very much so, nothing is right

Nothing's wrong with you, your shape is unique, I like it. I don't know what body image the men on here are aiming for, because you're healthy looking people, from the ones I've seen. Meh, I don't really care for glitz and glamor too much, I rather a guy be his healthy self.

As far as actual body I'm skinny, have long legs(think white version of Steve Urkel), and tend to move around awkwardly, sometimes worse than others. I've always thought of myself as being unattractive and well now at 41 I've got hair thinning to deal with. With all the cycling I've been doing lately it does help me to stay very healthy for my age but still I don't have the ideal body most guys would want. I know there's people in a lot worse shape but my mind can say some negative things about myself, probably projecting outwardly to reinforce the unideal body image.