What does your username mean?

Petrichor is the smell of rain on dry earth after a warm spell. It's one of my favourite things in the world :)

NERD ALERT! It's also the name of Amy's perfume on Doctor Who. :)
Petrichor_perfume.jpg

"Razzle Dazzle Rose" is a song by Camera Obscura and it is one of my favorites. It reminds me of when I was 8 years old and got to choose my birthday dress, and I choose this pink dress and it just made me feel so special, and I just wanted to twirl in it. I like to think that is my true self. That little happy girl in her pink dress. Things went downhill for me after that birthday, as I developed OCD soon after. Yep, didn't mean to get all sentimental about a username, haha...I was listening to that song when I created this account so that is where the inspiration came from.

Ooh, I like Camera Obscura! I don't know that song, though.

Moa

Moa is an extinct, flightless bird... because I wanna fly, but I can't... and I feel like there's only one of my kind, soon to be extinct.

Niteowl

Nite Owl is one of the costumed vigilantes in Alan Moore's Watchmen, and one of my favourite comic book characters.

nite+owl.jpg

emre43

I thought you were a Turk, when i saw you username. :) any particular reason why you chose him?

No, not really I was just trying to think of a username and I heard his name mentioned on TV whilst thinking so went with that :)

It means that I'm Shy and Okay.

Of course It's not fun to be shy and more than shy (SP)
But IT DOES mean that I am placing myself in a part of acceptance that I'm okay that I live like this and that I can still get things out of life.

First I couldn't but with the right spirit we'll get there all.

So, It means that I am okay with it more, but I'll be okay with it someday all procent possible! :)

But it takes a while.... yepyep :)

Phoenixx

When thinking of a username (which is a pain in the rear for me) I couldn't come up with anything, so I decided that I would just use the name of a favorite mythological creature. Then I added an "x" at the end just because. I am so insanely creative. :rolleyes:

doubtmyself

Banned
No doubt you'd like to know what my username means.
I was trying to think of a username. Nothing was coming to mind. But there was no need to doubt myself. The answer was there in front of me!!

Iluv

I accidentally forgot to finish my username because I still can't decide what I luv ...

Insanewoman389

It means I'm crazy lol I don't really remember how I came up with it cause I made it up a long time ago before I found this site and I just thought it would be appropriate for this site *shrugs*

@Agent_Violet: Love your default pic, her music is awesome!! :]

KiaKaha

Banned
Kiwi is slang for new zealander - well actually its a type of bird native to NZ, but its also used as a word for the people of new zealand... and its a fruit too.

Shy is just...shy.

I actually really dislike my name on here.

Niteowl

I WAS against the Before Watchmen thing... but with that team working on the Nite Owl comics I can't help but be a BIT excited anyway.

comics_before_watchmen_covers_gallery_5.jpg