What does your username mean?

Niteowl

Nite Owl, from Watchmen, minus the space :D

I'm not actually a night owl -- I prefer mornings. lol

MentalAudit

I chose a succinct and sub/consciously apt handle that I thought suited both my personality and the place of it's employ. I could make up a funny anecdote to make it's origins more compelling, but you see, years ago when I was touring Europe with a high school theatre troupe performing a crappy rock opera version of Shakespeare's Tempest, I told by one of my hosts: "If you tell a story that's entertaining but a lie, people will enjoy the lie but, if the story is about you, they will eventually bore of you because your story isn't capturing you and they will see that. However, if you show some honesty and mix some bull**** up somewhere else in the story, well they'll eat that right up because they'll recognise you in the honesty and trust me (name censored) they'll sense the bull**** in you too and like it." But to be honest I couldn't understand him because it was all in Italian.

Muka

Mine was a mistake really. I was going to be Muloa, a mis-pronounce of my name that stuck. I signed up on my phone and autocorrect got involved, it became Muka. I kinda like it so I kept it.

PerseverareJasmine

My username used to be TexasJasmine because when I registered I couldn't decide on what I wanted my username to be, so I just used the state I live in and put my first name behind it. I had it changed to the username I have now because perseverare means to persevere or to "soldier on" in Italian, and "Soldier On" has always been a motto that I liked, and it is also the name of my favorite song, Soldier On by The Temper Trap. Then I just kept my name at the end.

LayerCake

I'm not that imaginative... it's just the title of a movie I really like, I can't decide what to put... I'm quite shy, I didn't want to use the same nickname I use on other forums and on Steam, probably that's quite dumb...

Scandic123

'Scandic' refers to the fact that I'm from Scandinavia, while 123 has no meaning. The username I use on the rest of the web is unique, but I'm of course not telling what it is.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Mine is probably the least imaginative on this entire thread.

I've always loved old castles. I wish I could live in one in the middle of nowhere with nothing but fields and wilderness surrounding me.(I also like the idea of a moat to keep visitors away! :p) And I've always liked roses. So I just put the two together and became CastleRose.

Nah, that's plenty creative! You took two things you like and put em together, which describes you a little and is always good! Plus it sounds cool. I mean, it could use a 288, but other than that, pretty cool :rolleyes:::p: