Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

@SSpartanny

Just announced on his FaceBook-OMG Art Bell is quitting?! Why doesn't he just put a wall around his place with security? He has the money to have that kind of protection. That would solve that. Plus cameras to record who they are and show who they are to everyone-the cowards!
Nooooooo! I hope he is not serious. I look forward to hearing him every night.
Surely there is something he can do.
Surely he has had to deal with nutcases in the past.
I don't even know who would want to harass him, he's not that controversial.

anomicdeer

Only an alcoholic will cut off seeing their child to go to a party with someone they don't really know and spend the rest of their money with alcohol for that party.

Regardless of the times you claim to feel bad for not being their for the child. Rarely seeibg the child. Yeah. Great parent. Responsible working adult. SMH.

Yet no one hires me...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What d'ye mean ya don't know what you'll do while I'm away? Ye can do whatever ye want. Lie on yer arse watching the telly, as ye normally do. You could sleep for a few days, or huv a crywank? Ah mean you'll no huv me nagging ye, so you've got a wealth of options.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My Samsung Galaxy tablet arrived today, wasn't expecting it til Tuesday. But at least I can get whatever media I want added to it, and I'll have a way to keep everybuddy here posted on how my orthopedic surgery goes in the new year. :)

Last edited:

anomicdeer

I just don't know what to do anymore. Doing stuff I really don't care to do but made the decision to did it just to do something.

Ithior

I seriously don't understand why it is so hard to find clothes for cold weather in this city. The temperature never goes below 0 but the high humidity makes it feel like it is. I've seen guys from colder countries complaining how cold it is here, and it wasn't even that cold.
I need warm socks, boots/shoes and pants and I can't find them anywhere.

this_portrait

Went to therapy earlier. While I'm glad I could finally pour everything bothering me this past week out, I'm still miserable. Still missing everything.

Megaten

Never thought the day would come when a relative would say something so impossibly dumb that it made me cry a little inside.

3rcyb2.jpg

nodejesque

I don't know what it is about having major bed head and being lazy all day.... But I love it. I love feeling my hair all big and wild, and not caring. I have issues with how I feel about myself, and how I look... So I always make an effort to be dressed, made up, and just feel clean...

I've noticed that for the past few months, I've become kinder to myself. I don't worry about all of that as much as I did. I still have days where It really bothers me, but today is the first time that I can say I feel fine with how I look.

I went to buy some potato chips in my sweats and a cat shirt, with big messy hair... And I didn't realize it until I got back and went into the restroom an saw myself in the mirror. My first instinct was to freak out, but I just thought.... Meh. I'm fine. No one cares.

I am a lil freaked... But mostly I feel ok. It may sound stupid, but it feels monumentally liberating.

awkwardamanda

Damn, I've spent most of the day online. I should probably go get some stuff done and try to get to bed at a half decent time. Should.