Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Looking forward to 3 movies coming up in the next year;

Star Wars
World of Warcraft
The Last of Us.

I could handle it if they screw up SW or Wow, but please PLEASE don't stuff up The Last Of Us...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
giphy.gif

anomicdeer

I still have those type of dreams because I still think of you that way because in fact nothing still hasn't gotten better.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
D'ye think am actually fakin' this, the anxiety, depression an crippling fear? D'ye know what ma life is like oan a daily basis, eh? Naw, you can only imagine cuz you're normal - well that's up for debate, since ye more than qualify for being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Ithior

For those of you who use Skype, what is the username for? Do other people see it? I'm creating a Skype account and I don't know if I should go for something creative or something more formal.

S_Spartan

I found this interesting, it's not the size of the butt you're genetically programmed to like but this- "Can she continue to work while knocked up?"

We are all just products of of genes trying to get us to make more humans.

You got that right sister!

Which leaves those of us who do not desire to reproduce in a strange place.

But I certainly do appreciate a nice female bum...even though that is where the nasty stuff comes out...heh

MollyBeGood

You got that right sister!

Which leaves those of us who do not desire to reproduce in a strange place.

But I certainly do appreciate a nice female bum...even though that is where the nasty stuff comes out...heh

I think curves are great :) I appreciate a nice bum on a man, which doesn't really go with the child-bearing hips/spine curvature theory of that article at all!

S_Spartan

cat stevens has a really laid back/calming voice...thats why i like James Taylor.

James just came out with a new album. Looking forward to hearing it soon.

I like Cat also but Morning Has Broken is not my favorite song of his...probably because I hate to even think about morning...

MollyBeGood

If someone made me listen to that at 6am I'd punch them in the throat!!!:thumbdown:

LOL!

There is no good way to wake me up, unfortunately, I seem to have gotten so bad about the mornings nothing will work anymore. Breakfast in bed but then I want to go back to sleep after : )

did you know
Cat converted to a Muslim awhile back so I think he's pretty well got some serious hate coming at him, a throat punch is the least of his worries!

I do love his voice, too Atthegates. James Taylor, I just listened to a new song by him playing live and his voice is exactly like it was 20 yrs ago. Amazing!

MollyBeGood

@SSpartanny

Just announced on his FaceBook-OMG Art Bell is quitting?! Why doesn't he just put a wall around his place with security? He has the money to have that kind of protection. That would solve that. Plus cameras to record who they are and show who they are to everyone-the cowards!