Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Kiwong

Sometimes I see myself as a failure, but every now and again taking adversity by surprise by landing long 3- pointer from out of nowhere.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Sometimes I see myself as a failure, but every now and again taking adversity by surprise by landing long 3- pointer from out of nowhere.

Larry-Bird-86-88.jpg

Ithior

Waiting for my computer to arrive since 8.30am. Almost 3pm now, I've ran out of things to do that don't make too much noise (otherwise I won't hear the bell). It's going to arrive in the next 3 hours, so I still have 3 hours to occupy with noiseless activities.

Does anyone know of digital music stores that sell actual MP3 files? I've been looking around, but I can't really find any. I'd like it if I didn't had to convert them after I bought them.

Whoopdeedoo

If a tree falls in the forest
It makes a sound
I exist even if i go unnoticed lol

Omg why am i shutting in this time of year
After the winter we just had?????

I just dont get
Icant believe im on here doing this
Is this what people do?
Ive arrived
I truly have no life

LittleGloves

Grrr I am so annoyed. Because I am nice I lend my book to my friend and he forgot to give me back. And there is a test on Monday. And because of it I have to borrow the same book from my another friend. Why can't people who borrow you things return you back immediately? I am pissed cause it has happened to me twice already.

Ithior

My mum had really low blood pressure today, almost fell on the floor at first, and later on ended up actually falling down. If I weren't living here, my grandma could have taken hours to notice it. Stuff like this makes me feel like I can't just move out, even though I really need to move out of this toxic environment. My sister got a headstart on me and moved out last year, now I'm forced to take on this responsibility.

Lavinialuna

My mum had really low blood pressure today, almost fell on the floor at first, and later on ended up actually falling down. If I weren't living here, my grandma could have taken hours to notice it. Stuff like this makes me feel like I can't just move out, even though I really need to move out of this toxic environment. My sister got a headstart on me and moved out last year, now I'm forced to take on this responsibility.

That would be so hard. Hope she is okay.

nodejesque

I made my own face scrub (recipe from pinterest) and now my face is soooooooo soft. I am contemplating making a big jar or this stuff.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Do you ever have a low-anxiety day and think "What on EARTH do people without social phobia complain about?!?!" :D

We'd have the world on a string if we could just make that string a little longer. :p

Aw, damnit.. I bought some new underwear over the internet the other day, but now I'm getting ads of men wearing thongs in the designated advert spaces on webpages. Not that I mind too much, but they're displayed like right next to YouTube videos for Pete's sake.

MollyBeGood

Warning some adult content-

I woke happy having the most amazingly real dream of this: I am in an acting rehearsal with Viggo Mortison on my left side and Val Kilmer on my right (Val before the weight gain, like when he played Jim Morrison LoL)..a very nice sandwich, I come back into the room having left for coffee or something, re-enter feeling beautiful and confident, so NOT me. I am standing there behind my chair and Viggo reaches up and starts rubbing my bum, wow...I freeze and sit down quickly to enter into a very fun dialog about various animals we both like, then we start kissing in front of everyone at the table and it is the most amazing kissing I have ever had. I remember being worried a bit about not knowing my lines and worried that Nicole Kidman was watching us from across the table but mostly I was in heaven kissing Viggo.

Then I woke to my normal crappy hellish life. I want more dreams like that!!!:crying:

MikeyC

I woke happy having the most amazingly real dream of this: I am in an acting rehearsal with Viggo Mortison on my left side and Val Kilmer on my right (Val before the weight gain, like when he played Jim Morrison LoL)..a very nice sandwich, I come back into the room having left for coffee or something, re-enter feeling beautiful and confident, so NOT me. I am standing there behind my chair and Viggo reaches up and starts rubbing my bum, wow...I freeze and sit down quickly to enter into a very fun dialog about various animals we both like, then we start kissing in front of everyone at the table and it is the most amazing kissing I have ever had. I remember being worried a bit about not knowing my lines and worried that Nicole Kidman was watching us from across the table but mostly I was in heaven kissing Viggo.

Then I woke to my normal crappy hellish life. I want more dreams like that!!!:crying:
Awesome dream. ;)

I'd like a similar dream, except with Alison Brie and/or Anne Hathaway rubbing my bum. Hehehe....

Lavinialuna

I kissed John Lennon in a dream once. It does feel like heaven. I think we could all do with a little more dream something something!!:giggle:

Ithior

I never sweated much before, but in the past months I've been sweating a lot at the gym. I don't think it's a health issue though, it started exactly when I started a new exercise routine, in which I use no machines and barely any weights. I'm also warming up by jumping ropes for 5 minutes, instead of running on the treadmill and other machines. That used to make my lower abdomen hurt because of a medical condition I have, so I would take it easy. Jumping ropes doesn't make it hurt though, but I have a harder time breathing because I have to take 3 rhythms into account (jumping, swinging the rope, breathing).