Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Here at work i stand, staring at my smartphone from behind my dark tinted safety glasses, a strange smirk - almost an evil grin - on my face. Here in the fumes and the noise and the welding smoke, co workers are looking at me in amazement because i rarely smile. What they don't know is why....

Lavinialuna

Here at work i stand, staring at my smartphone from behind my dark tinted safety glasses, a strange smirk - almost an evil grin - on my face. Here in the fumes and the noise and the welding smoke, co workers are looking at me in amazement because i rarely smile. What they don't know is why....

Well, you have to tell! Did you fart or something? Lol!

I sometimes wish there were more passive orientated adventure type video games. I know simulators and creation games (like Minecraft and Second Life) are usually (largely) passive, as well as certain exceptions to the rule like Animal Crossing.

But yeah, I'd like to see more creative genres where instead of saving the world you're simply exploring and adventuring more attune to how would you do it in real life. But somewhat more exciting then it would be in real life, of course.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind violent games at all. I love 'em. It just gets so stale and expected when it's this saturated.

Last edited:

Ithior

My new computer is arriving tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty excited. I'll have to go earlier to bed though, no idea when it'll arrive and I'm the only one home who can hear the bell ringing.

MikeyC

..So, there's apparently dating sites dedicated to adultery/cheating. I did not know that.

New low, internet. New low.
Men and women get their kicks going after "unattainable" married targets, so I would assume this dating site gets a lot of traffic!

I'm getting ads on SPW for metalhead dating. No thanks. :bigsmile:

MollyBeGood

my sense of self worth and self esteem are so low it's clearly going to be the death of me.
I cannot imagine what a cake walk life would be with an ego.

My night went more like this:
Me- "ouch, my back"
Him- "I know what will help, a little endorphin release :ironicsmile:
Me- "Yeah, you're dreaming.:bat:
Ha!

Sounds like neither of ya had a good night. Oh i feel ya, i get home all excited and she's like "i ain't slept good and I'm tired." I said "ok baby, i need a shower anyway ... ice cold" it was ok. Plus she woke me up for work early today so we got caught up.