Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Odo

Banned
Just got home from swimming and I know I need to eat but I'm so gd tired I can hardly even stand up. Will somebody please cook my spaghetti and mail it to me?

Just got home from swimming and I know I need to eat but I'm so gd tired I can hardly even stand up. Will somebody please cook my spaghetti and mail it to me?

Here you go...

spaghetti%20and%20meatballs%20plate.jpg

Now how do I mail this?

laure15

^Me too. Even if I smile naturally, I still look blech. I looked at some pictures of myself smiling naturally with friends. I certainly didn't look any better than when I faked smiles.

laure15

To apply or not to apply. Over the past few months, I received many student credit card offers. Some people are urging me to apply to build up my credit. However, I am hesitant to apply for the following reasons:

1) I got rejected at least 3 times in the past. Even more bizarre is that the companies who rejected me continued to send me the same credit card offers! They know I don't qualify which brings me to number 2:
2) My credit score will go down the more times I apply. You read that right. I remember reading 1 or 2 finance articles about this. To save myself time and effort I won't even apply again.
3) I have a high debt to income ratio. Right now my income is virtually 0. I have no moola, but over 10k in debt. Which explains why credit card companies keep rejecting my applications.

I will consider applying for a credit card ONLY after I've found a job and began paying off debt.

planemo

I fooled myself into thinking I had made more progress than I really have. I fooled myself into thinking that getting away from my family for a week and spending time with people in another state would free me from my problems, temporarily at least. My eyes have been opened to how deep, how strong of a hold things have on me.

I'm sorry to hear that :sad: My family life is pretty awful and i hope if i ever leave it will not end in regret. i hope things work out for you.

Ithior

I've been studying a lot during the past two weeks (well, at least compared to my usual) for 6 exams that I'll have over the course of two weeks, starting Monday. I feel like I'm going to fail most of them horribly.

Usually I leave 2 exams for the second phase so I have more time between exams. But since this is the last semester of my bachelor, I wanted to get everything done in the first phase so I can start my vacations earlier. To be honest I'm just tired of this school life and I want to end it (even if temporarily) as soon as possible. To keep my global average I only need to get an average of 14.8 (in 20) and my usual has been around 15.7 and 16.3 (excluding only the first semester of the first year).

GraybeardGhost

I had a pizza..

..But it burned.

R.I.P.

It's not burned. It's "blackened." Enjoy your new culinary trend! :thumbup:

They call, and they call.
There's a restaurant.
There's a girl.
Don't answer the phone!
Turn off the machine!
Eventually . . .
They stop calling.
:sad:

Daniel089

How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?
How can I go forward when I don't know which way to turn?
How can I go forward into something I'm not sure of?
Oh no, oh no

How can I have feeling when I don't know if it's a feeling?
How can I feel something if I just don't know how to feel?
How can I have feelings when my feelings have always been denied?
Oh no, oh no

You know life can be long
And you got to be so strong
And the world is so tough
Sometimes I feel I've had enough

How can I give love when I don't know what it is I'm giving?
How can I give love when I just don't know how to give?
How can I give love when love is something I ain't never had?
Oh no, oh no

You know life can be long
You've got to be so strong
And the world she is tough
Sometimes I feel I've had enough

How can we go forward when we don't know which way we're facing?
How can we go forward when we don't know which way to turn?
How can we go forward into something we're not sure of?

JOHN LENNON - "HOW?" HD - YouTube

This describes everything about me now.