Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

hoddesdon

An advertisement for the Heart Foundation says that four Australian men have a heart attack every hour. That must be really stressful for them. If they are related it may be genetic.

Ithior

I thought my test today was supposed to go through two periods: 1973 to 1985, 1986 to today. I studied all that, after looking at example questions the teachers put in the website I realised I had to be aware of how some variables changed over time, so I spent a lot of time trying to understand/memorise that.
The test ended up only requiring knowledge about the period from 1977 to 1979 (when the IMF came to Portugal the first time). Everything else was calculating stuff with no relation to any particular timeframe. One of the questions even required us to calculate the exchange rate in a different perspective from that we had learned in class.

Kiwong

In primary school sex education was compulsory. I hated anything that was compulsory from choir practice to scripture. I henceforth considered sex to be compulsory and boycotted it. This has been a life long boycott.

Dinosaur

I love those few first seconds when I wake up from a nap/sleep and have forgotten all my worries and negative thoughts. Then I remember who I am and all those thoughts and feelings come flooding back. I wish I was one of those people who can sleep all day

MikeyC

Can't sleep. Can't breathe through my nose well. Can't take the loneliness anymore. Can't stand life.
Hope you're okay, portrait. Loneliness is a crud feeling.

scripture.
Oh, how I hated Scripture! :thumbdown: I barely remember much of it these days, but it was my absolute least favourite part of the school week. As it turned out, I was in the wrong class for years, anyway. Oops.

I'm done.
Goodbye everybody.
What's wrong?

In primary school sex education was compulsory. I hated anything that was compulsory from choir practice to scripture. I henceforth considered sex to be compulsory and boycotted it. This has been a life long boycott.
^We never got any sex education in school!?:eek:
Damn our backward state.:thumbdown:

I'm done.
Goodbye everybody.
^Do you mean your leaving this site, GhastlyCC? I hope not! What made you get to this point?

I love those few first seconds when I wake up from a nap/sleep and have forgotten all my worries and negative thoughts. Then I remember who I am and all those thoughts and feelings come flooding back.....
^I know what you mean Dinosaur, I savour those brief stress free moments.

Kiwong

Oh, how I hated Scripture! :thumbdown: I barely remember much of it these days, but it was my absolute least favourite part of the school week. As it turned out, I was in the wrong class for years, anyway. Oops.

Yeah, same here. The teacher confiscated some toy soldiers I brought in, because they were distracting other students listening about the Christmas messag.

Kiwong

Didn't miss much, one of the most boring presentations I'd ever seen. It was at night after school, which also annoyed me. I didn't want to spend an extra minute at school than needed. I remember saying, sex, marriage, I'm never going to do that, and I was right. I was a budding hermit from an early age.

Last edited:

My high school's sex education consisted of a video they taped on National Geographic.

It had polar bears in it.. and hyena's.. and wolfs.. worms.. and even a rabbit or two if I recall correctly.

Needless to say, it was kinda awkward and not all that helpful. :giggle::eek:mg:

Last edited: