Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

I've been studying a lot during the past two weeks (well, at least compared to my usual) for 6 exams that I'll have over the course of two weeks, starting Monday. I feel like I'm going to fail most of them horribly.

Usually I leave 2 exams for the second phase so I have more time between exams. But since this is the last semester of my bachelor, I wanted to get everything done in the first phase so I can start my vacations earlier. To be honest I'm just tired of this school life and I want to end it (even if temporarily) as soon as possible. To keep my global average I only need to get an average of 14.8 (in 20) and my usual has been around 15.7 and 16.3 (excluding only the first semester of the first year).

Realised this was going to require too much effort from me. Will probably leave one exam to the second phase. My vacations will be delayed by two weeks but at least I won't have some sort of breakdown or poor grades. It's not like I had anything planned for my vacations anyway.

Odo

Banned
I think that after I lose my job this summer, I'm not going to worry about getting a new one right away and I'm just going to try to have fun and see new places and experience things. Then I'm going to move somewhere and attempt to make a short film.

It's nice to have money saved up.

You.....burn a pizza? I would have thought that you would have been sitting in a chair next to the oven waiting for the precise second it would be ready to eat, madly salivating. :idontknow: :bigsmile:

I'm not allowed to do that any more.. People kept complaining about the hospital bills of me licking the glass. So you see, it's not really my fault.

I'm currently sueing the people responsible. Justice will prevail.

It's not burned. It's "blackened." Enjoy your new culinary trend! :thumbup:

Black is the new black?.. Fashion and trends are impossible to keep up with!

GhastlyCC

Why must I have severe SA AND the burning desire to sing in a band.
WHY
This is not a great combination

It's like wanting to be a professional arm wrestler and not having arms.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
My cousin just wrote me that her 16 y.o. son got MRSA - that seems pretty sh*t, I read it´s more deadly than AIDS :confused:

cowboyup

Yeah, I read about that a couple of days ago. Gross.

I read that DrudgeReport
Funny thing is, it's not new. When I worked at the university in 2008, a co-worker asked me if I had ever heard of it and I asked why. She said her bf wanted to do that. I had not heard of it before then .... disgusting imo.

Steppen-Wolf

Once again I notice that nothing helps me more than listening and trying to help others. The funny/sad part is that I can't seem to find a way to develop that kind of friendship with new people.

I'm not looking for a GF nor someone whom will fix my problems, just people to talk with, listen to them and learn about their lives and problemas. I don't understand why that is so hard to find. It's bizarre.