Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I'm feeling very vulnerable right now.. Not that I'm sad or anything, but it feels like all defences are down. It's kinda freaking me out.

Well today wasn't bad at all. I'm feeling pretty alright. Got a promotion and will be making $2 more an hour than I was. Gonna be a shift leader. That'll be interesting. I'm a little nervous but I think it will be okay.

Last edited:
What do you think is causing this?

I suspect a lack of energy and the effect of having strong chemicals like bleach touch my skin for the better part of the day. I think the weakened physical state and 'sickly' undertone feeling is throwing me off balance.

Well today wasn't bad at all. I'm feeling pretty alright. Got a promotion and will be making $2 more an hour than I was. Gonna be a shift leader. That'll be interesting. I'm a little nervous but I think it will be okay.

So what you're saying iiissss.. party at Opaline's?

I'll mobilize the masses. ;3

Congratulations.

MikeyC

I suspect a lack of energy and the effect of having strong chemicals like bleach touch my skin for the better part of the day. I think the weakened physical state and 'sickly' undertone feeling is throwing me off balance.
Bleach? :eek:

Yeah, get better, mate. That can do some crazy things to you.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Congrats! :thumbup: *hopes this means gree froyo for entire forum :bigsmile: *

Congrats, Opaline!

I turn 26 at the end of July and will be losing my insurance soon. I was looking up my prescriptions for Walmart's/Target's $4 generic dealio. They each cover the same two, but not the other two. :idontknow:

Yay for your promotion and higher pay packet! Congrats Opal.:perfect:

I hope the affect of the strong chemicals does not last too long for you puma :sad:
I suggest chocolate! chocolate fixes everything.:thumbup: ;)

laure15

When I was brushing teeth, I found myself immersed in past memories of jury duty which was a nightmare. TBH, I'm not sure why I was picked. All the warning signs were there - the shaking, the shifty eye contact, the anxiety - it's like the whole thing was a joke. I daydream about having a panic attack in the courthouse just to show those lawyers, jurors, and judge they're picking on the wrong person. I imagine myself having the most horrible attack ever so that I won't have to serve, and causing the trial to restart again which screwed up all those people.