How are you feeling?

MikeyC

This has to be the most memorable Christmas of my life! I'm glad I survived it. :)
Ooh, details? :D

Lonely, christmas sucks
I'm sorry to hear you're lonely. Big hugs.

I have a (very) rare weekday off, and I managed to get lots of sleep, however drunken it may have been last night. :) It's the most sleep I have gotten in two weeks, so I'm feeling a little more refreshed. Now that the Christmas festivities are over in Australia, and there's still heaps of leftover food, it's a good time to watch a DVD I got yesterday. And I think that's exactly what I'm going to do! And eat cake. There's always time for cake.

dottie

today i worked with different staff and an additional client. involuntary hypervigilance ensued... quite draining.

AGR

I am paying for 2 firends/dating sites and I feel who I want and should love is right in front of me and because I couldnt go up to her and talk with her when she was around a lot of people I may have blown up my chances.....

Girls if you think someone shy likes you and you like him,it might be good to give him a chance to be alone with you,of course the guy should ask,but not everyone can do that............

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Backed outta goin' to ma sister's at the last minute for Christmas dinner. Just couldnae be bother makin' the trail all the way to her place, to be honest. Didnae really want Christmas dinner, anyway. So, gonnae get guilt-tripped aboot that for next couple o' days. Yah! Plus, we don't really get along, so ah might snap n' tell her what ah actually think of her for once. Like how ah think she's arrogant, amongst other things...

MikeyC

Those familiar lonely feelings are coming back. I wish I had someone to chat to. Girls, specifically. I guess I should read my book a bit and then get to bed.

jaim38

I feel kinda bad. My boss asked me for my opinion of another volunteer. I submitted a mostly positive review of her, but I also mentioned something negative. However, I tried to end it on a positive note as much as I can. My intention was not to get her suspended/removed from her position. I was writing off the top of my head. I know I have flaws, everyone else does too. But I think this volunteer did a particularly good job in her position.

Klonoa

I feel kinda bad. My boss asked me for my opinion of another volunteer. I submitted a mostly positive review of her, but I also mentioned something negative. However, I tried to end it on a positive note as much as I can. My intention was not to get her suspended/removed from her position. I was writing off the top of my head. I know I have flaws, everyone else does too. But I think this volunteer did a particularly good job in her position.

Urk, I hate it when jobs ask for that. I find it a bit lazy to have your workers review your other workers instead of paying attention personally by walking and checking the workplace with one's eyes as a boss...

I also had a time we got a grade in college based on impressions/reviews of us made by the rest of the class. Despite me not being particularily fond of anyone in particular in that class, I didn't want to see anyone fail either so I made very good reviews based on what I knew.

... On the other hand, I almost failed the class. =_= Such is life.

I feel strange. Not quite angry but not quite happy. Somewhere in between, with a small spice of resentfulness torwards stuff from 10 years ago I can't quite let go.

Phoenixx

Tired. Had a bit of a rough night. I really feel like I should do something productive today, but all I want to do is continue to lay around like I have most of the morning/afternoon.

jaim38

Urk, I hate it when jobs ask for that. I find it a bit lazy to have your workers review your other workers instead of paying attention personally by walking and checking the workplace with one's eyes as a boss...

I also had a time we got a grade in college based on impressions/reviews of us made by the rest of the class. Despite me not being particularily fond of anyone in particular in that class, I didn't want to see anyone fail either so I made very good reviews based on what I knew.

... On the other hand, I almost failed the class. =_= Such is life.

I feel strange. Not quite angry but not quite happy. Somewhere in between, with a small spice of resentfulness torwards stuff from 10 years ago I can't quite let go.

I think think workplaces do something similar, called "360 degree evaluation". Basically, your colleagues review your performance and submit it to management, who then give you a rating based on the reviews. I'm already nervous thinking about this, even though I'm not working yet.

On another note, I was surprised today by my boss' comments about me. I rarely get praises such as smart, good hearted, tactful, etc. Plus another volunteer was glad to have me as well. I must be doing something right!

jaim38

Tired. Had a bit of a rough night. I really feel like I should do something productive today, but all I want to do is continue to lay around like I have most of the morning/afternoon.

Nah, I think you should take a break today. But be sure to also make the most out of your holidays before school/work starts.

Klonoa

I think think workplaces do something similar, called "360 degree evaluation". Basically, your colleagues review your performance and submit it to management, who then give you a rating based on the reviews. I'm already nervous thinking about this, even though I'm not working yet.

On another note, I was surprised today by my boss' comments about me. I rarely get praises such as smart, good hearted, tactful, etc. Plus another volunteer was glad to have me as well. I must be doing something right!

Woah! Congrats, man! I'm glad everything went well in the end. :3

The problem why that system here doesn't work is that they don't evalue your actual performance, but merely review based if they like you or now. Here in Mexico, alongside the "employee of the month" system seem to backfire here more often than not, sadly...

Regret93

I've been sleeping more than usual, these feelings of anxiety and loneliness are going to drive me insane eventually.

Froggy246

I'm feeling too anxious to sleep, I would normally have a a cigarette or tablet of some sort in these situations, but I've quit the former and run out of the latter. I Feel like there's a rather weighty ball of dark energy sitting between my chest and stomach, to be precise.

nicole1

I'm pretty angry and wish to confront two people for how they are and what they are doing. I'm nice to everyone and I don't understand wtf is wrong with them when I did nothing wrong to them.