How are you feeling?

springk

Lets see ..
Not bad atm
Hopefully i will manage not to ruin it. The only thing i hate right now is my addiction on finding ppl online and thats a huge mistake.
I think i can never find any friend online simply because its not real..whatever i do i cannot express myself with few words and smiley.

All i need is a real fulfilled life and thats impossible..
the only thing i can do is to try to keep up with few people i know in real life.

cooandtwo

excellent today for the first time in ages, I have a job which started today, been poor and depressed all winter waiting on this starting, its only for the summer but great.

dottie

I know this sounds silly but I'm a bit upset because I've lost one of my crochet hooks. It was my first one, so I'm kind of attached to it, and I need that particular size to continue to work on my blanket. I don't even remember what size it was, so when I go to the store I guess I'll have to spend extra money and get a small set... at least I'll have different sizes. I want mine though :sad:

#firstworldproblems

i bet it was an H. if you typically work in worsted weight (that is the general weight of most acrylics/common yarn sold) and your stitch is normal (not tight)... it was probably an H hook. that is my guess. but yeah, now you have an excuse to buy multiple sizes of hooks... and multiple sizes of yarn to go with them. :x

i bet it was an H. if you typically work in worsted weight (that is the general weight of most acrylics/common yarn sold) and your stitch is normal (not tight)... it was probably an H hook. that is my guess. but yeah, now you have an excuse to buy multiple sizes of hooks... and multiple sizes of yarn to go with them. :x

My stitch is actually pretty tight. I like the look of it like that.

I had the purple one in this picture, I believe:

tumblr_lnry8hLzKK1qe8g35o1_500.jpg

I have the red one, too. Not sure what sizes they are. I want my purple hook :'(

Ah, well.

Roman Legion

Some people are graced with the scent of breakfast in the morning, I am cursed with the foul odor of sewage from our broken bathroom everyday, so I feel like vomiting right now.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Cannae rely upon anyone anymair. So what the point o' even trustin' yer family? When some o' them are just hypocritical, lying, c-words! Nae wonder ah've got massive trust issues wi' folk in general.

But then, ah just shut up and gettin' on wi' it. Just grin and bare it! Ah always wrong anyway...

So... c'mon, walk all over me, take advantage o' me. That's what am here for, anyway, innit?! Naw, seriously, it's awright! Dinnae worry yersel', am used tae the constant disappointment, and being let down by people. It's nothing, am too passive tae even give a f**k anymair, anyway!
:kickingmyself: :sad: Life: A Serious of Disappointments & Other F**ked-up S**te! - the workin' title for ma autobiography (if ah ever get roon tae actually writin' the f**ker!)

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Is this good? It sounds like it :)

Oops didn't see this until now :D It sure is a good thing... Though I always have this huge fear in the back of my mind that everything will eventually fall appart, for now everything seems to go exactly the way I was trying to make it go :) *knocking on wood compulsively*