How are you feeling?

Srijita52

I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. Also having a massive headache and feeling like I can't breathe. Must be because of bottling up emotions for so long.

Just another day in hell (getting used to them now).
Some notes i made earlier tonight: YOU'RE A ****ING C***, (MY) LIFE. You KEEP me penned-in, in my TINY little "jail cell", day-in-day-out, with not so much of a HINT that there is any escape around the corner (or that it is even POSSIBLE !). So it's ALWAYS left UP TO MYSELF, to TRY to address the EFFECTS of my day-in-day-out, torturous existence, by any lame ways that i can "patch together" (eg music/booze session, binging on comfort foods, watching television)

gazelle

Overwhelmed from the Persian new year traditions... having to see so many poeple that I'm uncomfortable around, stuffing my face with pastries in order to not offend people and the energy crashes and fatigue that comes after... fun times.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
:sad: :kickingmyself: :idontknow: Maybe it's for the best if ah don't say anything... people tend tae just overreact, anyway. So what's the point?

Better to rarely seen and not heard, in ma case.

montejocarlo

:sad: :kickingmyself: :idontknow: Maybe it's for the best if ah don't say anything... people tend tae just overreact, anyway. So what's the point?

the point is that you're able to let your thoughts and feelings out. it doesn't matter how others react to it. people have different ways of taking things. you can't let yourself be the casualty.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
the point is that you're able to let your thoughts and feelings out. it doesn't matter how others react to it. people have different ways of taking things. you can't let yourself be the casualty.

True! But... it's kinda pointless when the person yer tryin' to open up to doesn't response at all, not a single word in response. Complete silence, total disinterest in what yer sayin'. Kinda makes ye feel like... yer invisible, doesn't it? :sad:

montejocarlo

True! But... it's kinda pointless when the person yer tryin' to open up to doesn't response at all, not a single word in response. Complete silence, total disinterest in what yer sayin'. Kinda makes ye feel like... yer invisible, doesn't it? :sad:

well yeah. but say it anyway. it's better than keeping it in. you might explode if it accumulates. better yet, find someone who'll listen.

JuiceB

With the 2 weeks of ups and downs both at home and at work I manage to go 11 straight days without any alcohol. Of course today is the day that it catches up to me. I guess it's safe to guess how I'm feeling now.

I know this sounds silly but I'm a bit upset because I've lost one of my crochet hooks. It was my first one, so I'm kind of attached to it, and I need that particular size to continue to work on my blanket. I don't even remember what size it was, so when I go to the store I guess I'll have to spend extra money and get a small set... at least I'll have different sizes. I want mine though :sad:

#firstworldproblems