How are you feeling?

bcsr

Actually feeling better today, lol. Hoping it lasts.

I had it out with another one of our department managers today. I guess I'm the only one dumb enough to tell them face-to-face what everyone else is feeling.

This job is, by far, the best paying job I've ever had, but, ironically, I hate it the most. Working in an office is definitely not for me. Although, it's made me truly appreciate the movie Office Space. I used to feel it was very overrated... turns out, it's a masterpiece.

Srijita52

Actually feeling better today, lol. Hoping it lasts.

I had it out with another one of our department managers today. I guess I'm the only one dumb enough to tell them face-to-face what everyone else is feeling.

This job is, by far, the best paying job I've ever had, but, ironically, I hate it the most. Working in an office is definitely not for me. Although, it's made me truly appreciate the movie Office Space. I used to feel it was very overrated... turns out, it's a masterpiece.
I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope it lasts too.
I'm sorry you're not enjoying your job. I guess all jobs aren't for everyone.
Holy **** finally I feel a little bit normal! These last 3 days have mentally been as hard as my prozac-negative-reaction days. I felt totally off into loony bin land and could only think of doing hard drugs of all things or totally destroying my life. which I've never done before. anyways THANK ****ING GOD I FEEL LIKE IM COMING BACK!! NoMoreStJohnsWort. I just hope my mental-insane-ness for a few days didn't cost me a friend

thankyou everybody who was there for me on fb or when I posted overly dramatic posts in my way too personal journal... <3 puma, mikey, phocas
I'm glad to hear that :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm doing alot better than recently. My insomnia isn't as bad, though I'm still feeling a wee bit tired. Other than that, I'm alright. :) I just wish I could start being creative again. Not that I want to force it, I just want something to take focus on and take my mind off the fact that my counseling/therapy sessions have yet to begin.

Srijita52

I'm doing alot better than recently. My insomnia isn't as bad, though I'm still feeling a wee bit tired. Other than that, I'm alright. :) I just wish I could start being creative again. Not that I want to force it, I just want something to take focus on and take my mind off the fact that my counseling/therapy sessions have yet to begin.
I'm glad you're doing better :) I hope your creativity comes again soon.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm glad you're doing better :) I hope your comes again soon.

Thanks, Srijita. :) I hope I get my creativity back too. I've been having a lack in confidence with regards to painting and drawing, lately. I actually haven't done any artwork for a few months. But that should change, eventually.

lonely_drummer

Yo yo! **** just found out both my arms gotta do nothin but sit in slings for 6 weeks straight, can't play guitar at all. I'm so depressed cuz of this. On good note I'm getting released from the hospital today. I still have no answers as to why I had a few seizures, just happened randomly. I'm not gonna be able to handle not playing guitar for 6 weeks, It's so hard to hold back the tears right now

Boby

@ lonely_drummer That sucks man,I hope you will get better soon.

I feel great(I think),I had an exam today and I think I did great and there's a high chance I will pass this exam.Also after exam I spent sometime with my colleagues ,had some fun with a bottle of Jack and a hookah and some music:D.
So over all I did great today,but now I'm feel a bit weird because of the alcohol,I hope I don't get a depression because of it(this has happened quite a few times until now).

I went for a walk this afternoon. I've normally been going 2 miles, then calling it quits. But as I was headed home, I really wanted to keep listening to music and I wasn't tired, so I went for another mile plus. And I think I've actually lost a little bit of weight in the past month. Woot woot! ;)

@drummer That sucks. At least you get to go home today. I'm sure it's a small consolation, but it's better than nothing. Get better, man!

Phoenixx

I went for a walk this afternoon. I've normally been going 2 miles, then calling it quits. But as I was headed home, I really wanted to keep listening to music and I wasn't tired, so I went for another mile plus. And I think I've actually lost a little bit of weight in the past month. Woot woot! ;)
^ Yay! Keep it up! :)

Phoenixx

Yo yo! **** just found out both my arms gotta do nothin but sit in slings for 6 weeks straight, can't play guitar at all. I'm so depressed cuz of this. On good note I'm getting released from the hospital today. I still have no answers as to why I had a few seizures, just happened randomly. I'm not gonna be able to handle not playing guitar for 6 weeks, It's so hard to hold back the tears right now
^ Aw man, that's awful you have to be in slings for 6 weeks. At least you get to go home today though. I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Srijita52

That's awful. I hope you get well soon.
@ lonely_drummer That sucks man,I hope you will get better soon.

I feel great(I think),I had an exam today and I think I did great and there's a high chance I will pass this exam.Also after exam I spent sometime with my colleagues ,had some fun with a bottle of Jack and a hookah and some music:D.
So over all I did great today,but now I'm feel a bit weird because of the alcohol,I hope I don't get a depression because of it(this has happened quite a few times until now).
I'm glad you had a good day :) I hope you don't get a depression too.

Srijita52

Stuck, hopeless, annoyed, lost, flawed, guilty, misunderstood, undesireable, useless. I wish I could **** off somewhere away from society and be totally alone for a while.

Same here. I'm sorry you're feeling such way though. What's wrong?

MsBuzzkillington

Sure it sucks, but it is only 6 weeks. 6 weeks is absolutely nothing. It will be over before you know it. It isn't like you can't play ever again. It is only 6 weeks.

Shyangel

I'm sorry to hear that, Drummer. I hope you have a quick painless recovery. You'll be back to playing guitar in no time, just keep yourself busy. Take care buddy.

How I'm feelings...

I'm feeling like I have nothing to talk about...Well, because I don't...I would love to chat with so many people so much more often, but I just don't feel like I have anything to say...It's sucky really, and I feel really lonely, but I just don't know what to do or talk about with people, so I avoid it all together. I don't know how I'm suppose stop feeling lonely when I'm like this. It doesn't seem like I will.

MikeyC

Damn, both arms? Tough break. ::(: I'm sorry you have to do that, but it's necessary.

I'm feeling like I have nothing to talk about...Well, because I don't...I would love to chat with so many people so much more often, but I just don't feel like I have anything to say...It's sucky really, and I feel really lonely, but I just don't know what to do or talk about with people, so I avoid it all together. I don't know how I'm suppose stop feeling lonely when I'm like this. It doesn't seem like I will.
Shyangel, you're more than welcome to chat about nothing to me. I never have much to say so we can just talk garbage. :) I'm sorry you're lonely because of it, but do remember that I'm always here.

Srijita52

I'm sorry to hear that, Drummer. I hope you have a quick painless recovery. You'll be back to playing guitar in no time, just keep yourself busy. Take care buddy.

How I'm feelings...

I know how you feel Shyangel, I really do. I feel the same always, like I want to talk to people and don't know what to say. This sucks really. I'm sorry you're feeling lonely. Like Mikey you're always more than welcome to talk about nothing to me too. I hope you feel better soon :)

MikeyC

I know how you feel Shyangel, I really do. I feel the same always, like I want to talk to people and don't know what to say.
If you're feeling the same, then you're more than welcome to chat to me about absolutely anything if you want some conversation. Truly. :)