How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Finally relaxing, or at least trying to. Today was rough. I woke up this morning right before 7am because I had a stiff neck and I was so anxious about today. My interview went really well, but I still ended up having a panic attack right after. ::(: It was about 90 degrees today, and I hate super hot weather, so I was already uncomfortable because of that. Also this is the last week of classes, so there has been all these events going on, and because of that every day I see ten times as many people as I normally do. All this just sent me overboard. Ended up missing my last Digital Art class because I felt so awful.... Oh well. Now I can just focus on the rest of my finals. I have two done, only three to go!

lonely_drummer

Howdy y'all!!! I'm doin ok today, still in the hospital. My CK Enzyme level is all the way down to 8000 now which is awesome. But I'm gettin annoyed by the doctors. They keep accusing Me of using crack and meth which I don't at all or ever have. I snapped at them this morning, saying, I'm just a ****in pothead and to leave me alone. Soooo stupid!!!!!! Just test me if u want! Dickheads! But yeah they came back with my EEG test and nothin showed up. The one doc said some nice things about me just from judging from my brainwaves. They said I must be really smart, good at Puzzles and a super chill person. So yeah that's how I'm doing. I get to start physio tomorrow on my shoulders so maybe I can go home soon. I just don't wanna have another seizure, it's ****in scary!!!

Phoenixx

^ That's great news to hear! (aside from the doctors accusing you of illegal drug use, of course) I wish you the best of luck with your physiotherapy tomorrow. :) You'll be home soon enough!

WeirdyMcGee

Talking with mom about the human 'ego'.
It makes me really upset that some people are so out of touch with themselves and the world around them.
I'm agoraphobic but I'm pretty sure I know more about myself and about others by pure observation than most people bother to notice.
They don't stop to think.
All I do all day and night is think.

Invisibleman

My friend keeps pestering me to go the the prom with one of his friends who wants to go with me. I started to lean towards saying yes until I actually seen her. When I looked at her picture and seen the most beautiful girl I just put my head into my hands and quietly refused. She hasnt even seen me yet,not in her wildest dreams could she imagine the reality of the low confidence loser that would be accompanying her. I just dont deserve to go with her.

MikeyC

Howdy y'all!!! I'm doin ok today, still in the hospital. My CK Enzyme level is all the way down to 8000 now which is awesome. But I'm gettin annoyed by the doctors. They keep accusing Me of using crack and meth which I don't at all or ever have. I snapped at them this morning, saying, I'm just a ****in pothead and to leave me alone. Soooo stupid!!!!!! Just test me if u want! Dickheads! But yeah they came back with my EEG test and nothin showed up. The one doc said some nice things about me just from judging from my brainwaves. They said I must be really smart, good at Puzzles and a super chill person. So yeah that's how I'm doing. I get to start physio tomorrow on my shoulders so maybe I can go home soon. I just don't wanna have another seizure, it's ****in scary!!!
At least you told them you weren't, even if you had to shout the point across. Get well soon, buddy!

Talking with mom about the human 'ego'.
It makes me really upset that some people are so out of touch with themselves and the world around them.
I'm agoraphobic but I'm pretty sure I know more about myself and about others by pure observation than most people bother to notice.
They don't stop to think.
All I do all day and night is think.
Some people are way too rushed to know what's going on. I can admit to not knowing the world around me, but I do stop to think...so I guess that makes me very clueless (which isn't far from the truth).

My friend keeps pestering me to go the the prom with one of his friends who wants to go with me. I started to lean towards saying yes until I actually seen her. When I looked at her picture and seen the most beautiful girl I just put my head into my hands and quietly refused. She hasnt even seen me yet,not in her wildest dreams could she imagine the reality of the low confidence loser that would be accompanying her. I just dont deserve to go with her.
Whaaaaat? Go with her! You're putting yourself down before you even get the chance to see how she is. Just because she happens to be attractive doesn't make her a better person than you. Maybe she wants to go with you? Go for it!

MollyBeGood

i'm sick w/ a virus too.i frigging hate being sick!!!! can't breath, eat, sleep, do anything. my head, ears, throat burn like crazy. congestion from sinus infection makes it a million times worse. nothing is helping either.

MikeyC

狼;604963 said:
i'm sick w/ a virus too.i frigging hate being sick!!!! can't breath, eat, sleep, do anything. my head, ears, throat burn like crazy. congestion from sinus infection makes it a million times worse. nothing is helping either.
Yikes, that's a hundred times worse than what I have. Get better soon!

I'm blaming it on my niece and nephew. Kids are like little germ factories. Destroy! Destroy!
Tell them an Australian guy wants some stern words with them.

Shyangel

Thanks, Silentbird, Mikey, and Srijita. :)

@ Silentbird

I didn't think I was making funny faces, but it is possible. lol I known for my ridicules expressions by my family. :D

dottie

in an outburst of rage today my supervisor blurted out, "you guys can be the first to know that my last day is on the #th." i heard this but did not address it. i also overheard her whisper-gossiping about how often she will be paid. PLEASE BE TRUE!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Trying to keep my mind occupied, and off my problems. But I'm not having much luck, to tell you the truth. I wish I had the confidence and focus to start painting and drawing again.

MikeyC

in an outburst of rage today my supervisor blurted out, "you guys can be the first to know that my last day is on the #th." i heard this but did not address it. i also overheard her whisper-gossiping about how often she will be paid. PLEASE BE TRUE!
I hope it's true, too! She's been giving you nothing but grief.

If it is true, then you have to hope her replacement is better, because there's always a chance they could be even worse. :eek:

EscapeArtist

Holy **** finally I feel a little bit normal! These last 3 days have mentally been as hard as my prozac-negative-reaction days. I felt totally off into loony bin land and could only think of doing hard drugs of all things or totally destroying my life. which I've never done before. anyways THANK ****ING GOD I FEEL LIKE IM COMING BACK!! NoMoreStJohnsWort. I just hope my mental-insane-ness for a few days didn't cost me a friend

thankyou everybody who was there for me on fb or when I posted overly dramatic posts in my way too personal journal... <3 puma, mikey, phocas

Last edited: