What kinds of people are you attracted to?

HeadFace

I really like the soccer player Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez.

http://www.webleylive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/JavierHernandez.jpg
chikorita.png

I like guys who can cook because I can only operate a microwave.

Look no further~ ::p: I told my friends I cook (she's a girl) and she said it's adorable because most guys dont?

dottie

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-harpers-bazaar-december-2009.jpg

robert pattinson. JUDGE! idc. he is multi-talented, funny, smart, tall, lean, a little shy, tasteful, good humored, seems pretty humble in candid vids.

agoraphobickatie

lol dottie! i love how you said "judge!!" ..people get on my nerves with their opinions and thinking they matter all the time! lmao :)

and i just want to say that i'm attracted to kristin stewarts yves saint laurent pumps in that picture.... :D

fitftw

5935_117220107207_613717207_2258152_6487905_n.jpg

sigh...why are all the women that I think are hot ALWAYS TAKEN BY SOME DUDE WHO PROBABLY SUCKS MORE THAN ME

D:<

zav943

5935_117220107207_613717207_2258152_6487905_n.jpg

sigh...why are all the women that I think are hot ALWAYS TAKEN BY SOME DUDE WHO PROBABLY SUCKS MORE THAN ME

D:<

haha you didn't lift that from facebook, did you? DID YOU?!

I'm honestly attracted to simple girls...I remember seeing this girl who worked at the museum. She was nothing special, just your average post-grad with an interim job. On talking to her, I find out that she was volunteering to work in Africa...at that point, I was seriously considering asking her out. But of course I didn't (I wouldn't be here if I could ask strangers out!)

And to be honest, I don't even find supermodels hot anymore. They're so far out of my league that they just don't register on my scale...

coyote

A lot of guys can cook, but just won't. My father is actually a better cook than my mother but it's rare he puts his skills to use.

I am quite accomplished in the kitchen.

But enough about my sex life....

I'm a good cook, too.

dottie

lol dottie! i love how you said "judge!!" ..people get on my nerves with their opinions and thinking they matter all the time! lmao :)

and i just want to say that i'm attracted to kristin stewarts yves saint laurent pumps in that picture.... :D

all i need is an excuse to wear them!

Damaged

I don't think i have a type looks wise, i rarely want to be with someone because of their looks, i feel like being attracted to someone is more of a connection personality wise and how well we bond/click.

Personality wise, i love guys who can be silly and immature but know when to be serious, to show emotions and not be a robot, has a dirty side but knows theres a time and place and if i say i want to snuggle I WANT TO SNUGGLE!!! I like to feel safe as well.

I also am attracted to guys who are hugely into films, thats a big plus with me as i like to consider myself as major film geek, so someone who can lay around watching movies all day with me is huge plus.
:)

agoraphobickatie

i'm attracted to guys who are into sports... because i'm way into sports.. and it helps to have something to talk about, and i don't like feeling like the "male" in the relationship when i'm the one wanting to stay home and watch the football game... they have to be okay with every saturday in the fall being all about college football :D

fitftw

I'd like an artistic girl. Someone who can sing or play an instrument...a girl who has played and enjoyed at least one videogame. lol.