What kinds of people are you attracted to?

fitftw

:x

she's hot. But if we're gonna talk about being attracted to anime characters...

I pick Feena from Grandia:
images

iamthenra

The girl next door kind of gal... Just a down home girl that has simple taste in dress, no tattoo's or piercings beyond the ear lobes... Probably blond, shoulder length hair with brown eyes... Maybe even a "Tom Boy" type of girl??? I've never had a girl, so I am not 100% sure???

agoraphobickatie

i wish i could say i liked sarah silverman... but most of the time, she just freaks me the fukk out! haha.. i do <3 jimmy kimmel, though!! :)

Waybuloo

I like dark haired green eyed people, and honey tanned with brunette tresses, red hair with porcelain skin. I dislike the blond bimbo look. That is only looks. As to personality it's jovial and unasumming types or interesting philosophical ones.

I think that's cute (how you like chicharito a lot apparently) and that skinny pale guy :O

(I don't find them cute by the way... HELLL NOO ;)) I'm a straight guy btw....

Chicharito is a ****in awesome soccer player btw... the best mexico has had to offer in a while. He's doing great apparently in Manchester United (and he's still so young.) I think he has a GREAT future ahead of him. That kid's gonna get laid so much.... :eek: Hope the best for him :)

Jessquietgirl

I think that's cute (how you like chicharito a lot apparently) and that skinny pale guy :O

(I don't find them cute by the way... HELLL NOO ;)) I'm a straight guy btw....

Chicharito is a ****in awesome soccer player btw... the best mexico has had to offer in a while. He's doing great apparently in Manchester United (and he's still so young.) I think he has a GREAT future ahead of him. That kid's gonna get laid so much.... :eek: Hope the best for him :)

That's ok if you don't find them cute. :) I also hope for the best for the little pea.

HeadFace

I'm attracted more to cute girls more than sexy/gorgeous girls.
Though specifically... Black hair, shiny eyes, shorter than me... Stuff like that. Though I've noticed that I'm a sucker for hispanic and/or asian girls.
Also I have a major bow-in-hair fetish xD Or anything on hair. Hair bands, accesories like that. Hats are cute too.