What kinds of people are you attracted to?

And indeed, true beauty is within. But I guess I'm just shallow and she has to have it in the looks department first. You on any dating sites? You seen some of these women on these sites? Do you click on the really ugly ones? Probably not.

Well.
Maybe not the really ugly obscenely obese ones. But that's purely on initial instinct lol.
But it's interesting, when I rate people at hotornot.com, I'm surprised that a lot of the time someone I think looks very attractive gets lower ratings by others.
I tend to rate someone at first glance on how I think I would get along with them. For some, certain "abnormalities" are attractive to me. To each their own I guess.
Generally, I don't like the girls that try too hard to show their boobs or put themselves in what they think is a sexy pose. Those get high ratings, but I rate them 1. I love me some boobs and sexyness, but I'm more attracted to naturalness and artistry.

Helmaninquiel

I enjoy being alone 99% of the time, but the 1% that wants someone is very strong...so I need a woman that doesn't require much talking or doing anything. I just want someone to be in the house with me and go to bed with...
And that would probably be me.. because I'm with yeah on that one, unless I'm talking about my problems to someone then I can't shut up.

dottie

labyrinthbowie.jpg

irl though... he has to be honest, clean, intelligent, creative. he has to make me el-oh-el. not too cool. not too nerdy. tall. sexual!!! but not too soon.

big points if he buys me chocolates and tampons on his own accord. good chocolate, 70% cocoa. and gentle-glide satin tampons, not the cheap cardboard kind. that is a dealbreaker.

lunarla

labyrinthbowie.jpg

irl though... he has to be honest, clean, intelligent, creative. he has to make me el-oh-el. not too cool. not too nerdy. tall. sexual!!! but not too soon.

big points if he buys me chocolates and tampons on his own accord. good chocolate, 70% cocoa. and gentle-glide satin tampons, not the cheap cardboard kind. that is a dealbreaker.

Hahahah. Ah yes, the chocolate and tampon buying is very critical.

agoraphobickatie

i loved this entire post!!! lmaoooo :)

AGR

I cant say for sure,because sometimes you get attracted to what you werent expecting,what I can say for sure is that I value(not sure I am using the right word) trust and loyality a lot,looks I prefer light skin,black hair and light brown eyes,but its not a rule,in the past I liked black girls too,so its not a must....

Helmaninquiel

sonny.jpg

If anyone on here has ever been interested in the soap General Hospital, then they will know the character Sonny Corinthos
and how hot the man is. He's very powerful, rich, loyal.. sometimes. lol Possessive, protective, and won't stop until he gets what he
wants. <3

Last edited:

Helmaninquiel

;) hey there ;)

:D so what kind of guys do you tend to go after?

Cold, mysterious.. possessive. Someone who doesn't have to say how he feels but you can tell just by sleeping with him. but then again that's only my 'dream guy' I'm really not that difficult to please, just someone being around me will do.::p:

fitftw

I never say what I feel but you can tell by my eyes or facial expression or how I kiss...

Its always a shame to me when the woman can't figure me out without me having to explain my feelings in words. Dunno why but I hate that, and with the "one", that won't happen.

Haruhiist

I like shy, nice and cute girls.

It's so rare these days, to see girly girls (sorry for the women here). But it's just a fashion like any other. In Japan for example, the idealized woman is the one I mentioned.
In Western countries, televisions tells woman to act like Hollywood types, the stereotypical "woman who's independant".

labyrinthbowie.jpg

Labyrinth. This movie actually got me into a lot of David Bowie's music because it always reminds of that movie and my youth.
Moonage Daydream FTW.

coyote

labyrinthbowie.jpg

Alas, I'm not that tall.

Pookah

She has a nice gun too. :)
fayevalentine122208a.gif

I just wasn't sure what might be considered too "mature" on the forum. But she is Asian, dark hair, green eyes. /shrug :p