Something GOOD That Happened Today!

Silatuyok

I sent out Facebook invites to 25 people for our housewarming party...I'm really only expecting my immediate and in-town family to show up, but it will be a nice surprise if there are any additional guests!

KiaKaha

Banned
I have my first social anxiety disorder meetup support group in the city I live in tomorrow. Its taken me almost 9 months to get 18 members. 9 of us are meeting up to discuss and provide support for SA.
I'm nervous, we are meeting at a bar and I will be there first so people can find me...

But I am also proud of myself for organizing and doing something like this...hopefully It will make a difference. I have always felt the health system looks past SA sufferers so a grassroots movement is needed instead ;)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

This was actually Friday - I've not seen/avoiding aka AvPD my old group of 3-4 HS friends. Not a deep relationship really, do kinda well is exactly like HS lol go to house play games watch movies go see movies - feels like never grew up but anyways that's a whole other ball of cheese - but I was invited to a friends house, was seconds away from texting an excuse not to go but finally got that off chest by going getting that awk out of way.

AND THIS WEEKEND - Beta testing for SWTOR game. Prob a bad thing actually as mind got warped playing that all weekend lol.

coyote

1. good meeting with my boss - he agreed with my budget proposals for the 2012 spring lines

2. started putting up twinkly lights for the holidays

3. dark roast sumatran blend

Phoenixx

It's amazing what meditation does for anxiety. No, really. Today for yoga, half the class period was for meditation, 45 mins. worth. I thought I would hate it, sitting still that long, but it was really nice. Now meditation for only 20 mins. doesn't do a thing for my anxiety, but the whole 45 mins. worked great, I was surprised. So afterwards I felt so good I went inside the alumni hall to eat breakfast, watch the news, and just sit on my laptop for a bit. About a half hour later I had to see my adviser and actually was able to converse with her without getting all nervous. Sucks it didn't last all day, anxiety came back a few hours ago, but it was great. Definitely going to start doing this on a regular basis I think.

MikeyC

I finished some 20+ hour picture.
A painting? Fantastic!

I spent some time with a mate today. We went to the movies, then went to lunch. It was actually really good to talk to him today and I told him I was going through some depression just before we parted ways, and to thank him for putting a smile on my face. He told me he could tell, and it seemed like he was happy he could make me happy. It's given me a buzz all day and I like it.

Silatuyok

Got my first real customer (i.e., not a family member) at my etsy shop today! Which is nice because I started the dang shop almost three months ago.:rolleyes:

Phoenixx

Actually this counts for the whole weekend, but I got to hang out with two friends during that time and I went to a small local concert last night. :)

DeadmanWalking

After the cavalcade of people that entered my house yesterday, today has been quiet and calm. Not to mention I just got some doughnuts:D! God, I don't know what I would do without them!

MaliceInWickedland

Nothing good really happened today. It was just plain weird and random. The only good thing about today was that burger and shake from Fuddrucker's. Now that's a 1000 calories I don't regret indulging in :D