Something GOOD That Happened Today!

Nathália

Last night i was in line at the grocery store. This cute little number with her little one was in line ahead of me. My mind is wandering when i catch part of her convo with the cashier : "-oh crap, i dont have enough". I can see the look of panic/embarassment on her face. Inwardly terrfied, i dont know what posessed me to do this, i stepped forward.

"how much was it?"

her "What? no! no no you cant do that..."

me "its ok" *i smile* "How much was it?"

her "144, but no you cant do that for me...."

me *Whips out debit card* "dont stress, its only money, youve got more important things to be worrying about" *I knod toward her little one*

So i payed for her grocerys along with mine. She was super super grateful. I told her not to give it a second thought. She asked me my name, i told her not to worry about it, and walked out to my truck with my stuff :).

Made me feel really good to make someone's day like that. Especially a yummy mummy.

I have a soft spot for cute young moms lol

:) Awesome story lone gunman. Very good for you!

Srijita52

Last night i was in line at the grocery store. This cute little number with her little one was in line ahead of me. My mind is wandering when i catch part of her convo with the cashier : "-oh crap, i dont have enough". I can see the look of panic/embarassment on her face. Inwardly terrfied, i dont know what posessed me to do this, i stepped forward.

"how much was it?"

me *Whips out debit card* "dont stress, its only money, youve got more important things to be worrying about" *I knod toward her little one*

So i payed for her grocerys along with mine. She was super super grateful. I told her not to give it a second thought. She asked me my name, i told her not to worry about it, and walked out to my truck with my stuff :).

Made me feel really good to make someone's day like that. Especially a yummy mummy.

This made me smile. :)

MikeyC

"how much was it?"

Oh wow!

I want to do this one day. I want to make someone's day like this. One day it will happen. :D

dancingintherain

Went to the store and faced the girl working there who used to be in my class who was just mean: And I earned myself a box of free chocolate chip muffins

MikeyC

i can send you my next receipt from Piggly Wiggly
Piggly Wiggly is a shopaholic, I heard. So no. ::p:

~~~~~~

Today, I stepped on the scales. 89.5kg (197.3lb)! I lost 1.9kg (4.2lb) in one week! So I guess I reached my goal of under 90kg one week earlier than I thought I would!

Time to celebrate with a block of chocolate! No, wait...nice try...!

coyote

^ nooo... Piggly Wiggly is the name of the supermarket. Don't worry, my shopping list is mostly beer, it's not that much, honest.

MikeyC

A guy at work came back after three weeks on holidays, and he asked me if I had lost weight. I have lost weight, but it's good to know that others can see it! (I can't see it yet, but hopefully in time I will.)

Nathália

A guy at work came back after three weeks on holidays, and he asked me if I had lost weight. I have lost weight, but it's good to know that others can see it! (I can't see it yet, but hopefully in time I will.)

* You better work it, whicho bad self *

Congratulations. :)