Something GOOD That Happened Today!

Phoenixx

Eeeeee, chemistry! What is your major, if I may ask?

I'll have to take physics for my major (exercise physiology), not looking forward to that ::(:
^ :eek: Physics?! Good luck to you! I will never take that class for as long as I live. It sounds difficult enough, and I'm not the best with science either. My major is Nutrition and Dietetics.

Phoenixx

In chemistry today, I managed to make small talk with the girl sitting next to me. Well, she initiated it, but at least I talked back without stuttering or getting all anxious. It was my anxiety free moment of the day. :) I just wish it had lasted all day.

Silatuyok

Got to eat pizza and have lively conversation with my mom and my sister....though I did have to scold them to get them to stop talking about their stupid hairdresser all the time. :rolleyes:

MikeyC

I had a small chat with someone at work today. It wasn't much, but it was nice. She's been very overworked lately but still managed to crack a smile. She's nice and it was good to talk to her even for a very short time.

Got to eat pizza and have lively conversation with my mom and my sister....though I did have to scold them to get them to stop talking about their stupid hairdresser all the time. :rolleyes:
But they probably have magnificent hair, yeah? ;)

Phoenixx

The same girl I talked to in chemistry the other day walked with me for a bit after class. It was so random and unexpected, made me happy to not walk by myself though. I couldn't bring myself to say much, we just talked about the chem test we had, and she did most of the talking. Still a nice moment though where I wasn't alone and didn't feel ignored.

Silatuyok

I stopped at a convenience store before work to get a drink. There was a UPS delivery guy there, but we didn't even really look at each other. When I got to work, about ten minutes later he showed up to deliver a package and said, "Didn't I just see you at ____.?" I was like, "Huh??---oh yeah!"
It was kind of nice to know that some random person noticed me and remembered me. :)

Other than that, I took my little niece and nephew out trick-or-treating. They are so hilarious.

Tiercel

Went out shopping with Mom. She's basically been stuck in the house for the past week and a half because of a foot infection, the flu, and bronchitis all hitting her right in a row.

Despite still having a cough, she's finally going back to work tomorrow. That means I won't have to wait on her quite so much anymore.

WOOHOO!

:D

Niteowl

Went out shopping with Mom. She's basically been stuck in the house for the past week and a half because of a foot infection, the flu, and bronchitis all hitting her right in a row.

Despite still having a cough, she's finally going back to work tomorrow. That means I won't have to wait on her quite so much anymore.

WOOHOO!

:D

Haha, cool. :p I'd feel the same way by now if it was my mum. XD

I got an email response in a couple of hours today when it could have taken up to four business days!

DeadmanWalking

I was late for class (which was bad, don't get me wrong) and I had a paper to turn in today that was worth a fair bit of points. As I raged about being late (I'm talking 10 minutes late), it turns out that they hadn't taken the papers up yet so I worried over nothing (sort of) ::p:!

When I was little I had a demo of a game called Dark Cloud. I was utterly in love with it. I wanted to have the full version back then, but unfortunately it never happened.

But Today when I installed a Playstation 2 emulator (for the gazillionst time) and it actually worked. So now I can finally play the game and cross off yet another of my childhood dreams. :3

Phoenixx

Made myself get some stuff done instead of sitting on the computer, so I guess that's good thing for today.

Although last night, I talked with my best friend on IM and we laughed our butts off watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? clips on YouTube. Highlight of my week so far. :) Wish I could have that much fun every day.

surreyger

I came up with an idea for something I want to build to help people. I dont know how its gonna work out but im motivated to find out.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Went out with brother - longer than expected to... lunch at a good sushi place - got new phone - and well lots of stuff I was going to write but now I don't feel like it, but overall good.