Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I got a job today,it's a research assistant job and it's only on limited time (3 months)but it's well paid(almost 3 time the minimal wage in my country for only 40 hours per month) and my parent's will have their mouths shut for at least 3 months.
Congratulations, Boby. It might only be for 3 months but it's 3 months pay and it's something you can add to your resume when you're done.

he doesnt think women should get tattoos
:rolleyes: Let him keep his thoughts while you go out and look awesome with ink!

Write a message. Oh no, a mistake. Imma correct it! *enter instead of backspace by accident*

*Finish the rest of what you were going to say in lightspeed before the other side has the chance to reply - even though you know they're already typing a reply*

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Why does everytime I post something in a thread lately, no one ever post anything after me, EVER? If it still does the same here, it's a curse

Silatuyok

Today I took a walk in the neighborhood. I was approaching a footbridge, and two older/middle age guys were standing on either side of the entrance to the footbridge talking to each other. This annoyed me greatly, especially since I had to walk right between them to get onto the bridge, and they were standing no more than five feet apart. (Get out of the frickin way, will ya???)

So as I'm approaching with murderous thoughts in my mind, one of the guys turns to me and says, "Hey, where are MY dark glasses?" I was wearing sunglasses, and I'm thinking, "WTF?" so I just smiled and walked on past. Then, as soon as he passed he said loudly to his friend, "And I don't have any braids either!" (I am wearing my hair in pigtails today.) I just kept walking and didn't turn back or reply.

What the heck? Were they just waiting for someone to pass by so they could heckle them? Or are they just being friendly and don't realize how annoying they are? If you're going to stand in my way and say random things to me as I pass by, as least make it something that actually makes sense.

Sheesh.

lonely_drummer

Lol, it was funny, I just walked into the kitchen and had a random crazy staredown with my buddy and he's like, Cody, why are u so weird? Lol. I took offense, actually I was quite proud hahaha

Done with the semester!

No more Flash! (Or any Adobe products, if I can help it) No more of this particular batch of loud neighbors I had this year! No more firetrucks showing up every other day! No more group project (for now)! No more programming languages that run in a virtual machine! And I have enough Mountain Dew stockpiled to last me a month!

And I still don't feel free.

Newtype

The charm of you students threw everything out of order. Your pure hearts are suffering in a world where answers cannot be found. Those that think tenderly about you in that situation realize just how powerless they themselves are. They become hasty, and are crushed. But please continue shining, brave warriors. And let me continue loving you.

Srijita52

Today I took a walk in the neighborhood. I was approaching a footbridge, and two older/middle age guys were standing on either side of the entrance to the footbridge talking to each other. This annoyed me greatly, especially since I had to walk right between them to get onto the bridge, and they were standing no more than five feet apart. (Get out of the frickin way, will ya???)

So as I'm approaching with murderous thoughts in my mind, one of the guys turns to me and says, "Hey, where are MY dark glasses?" I was wearing sunglasses, and I'm thinking, "WTF?" so I just smiled and walked on past. Then, as soon as he passed he said loudly to his friend, "And I don't have any braids either!" (I am wearing my hair in pigtails today.) I just kept walking and didn't turn back or reply.

What the heck? Were they just waiting for someone to pass by so they could heckle them? Or are they just being friendly and don't realize how annoying they are? If you're going to stand in my way and say random things to me as I pass by, as least make it something that actually makes sense.

Sheesh.
Maybe they're being friendly but that was really weird.

Phoenixx

Done with the semester!

No more Flash! (Or any Adobe products, if I can help it) No more of this particular batch of loud neighbors I had this year! No more firetrucks showing up every other day! No more group project (for now)! No more programming languages that run in a virtual machine! And I have enough Mountain Dew stockpiled to last me a month!
^ Yay!! Wonderful feeling, isn't it?

And I still don't feel free.
^ And why might that be?