Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

^ Yay!! Wonderful feeling, isn't it?

^ And why might that be?

Because now I'm bored. And I'm tired. On Monday I went out to walk around the local nature reserve thing for about 4 hours, and I haven't gotten 4 consecutive hours of sleep since then, so my legs still hurt (I don't exercise often). The only "meal" I've eaten today consisted of 7 minutes with a bag of Fritos between finals and my latest Flash project.

So I just have to let the feeling sink in a bit, I guess. And get some sleep.

Boby

Today I took a walk in the neighborhood. I was approaching a footbridge, and two older/middle age guys were standing on either side of the entrance to the footbridge talking to each other. This annoyed me greatly, especially since I had to walk right between them to get onto the bridge, and they were standing no more than five feet apart. (Get out of the frickin way, will ya???)

So as I'm approaching with murderous thoughts in my mind, one of the guys turns to me and says, "Hey, where are MY dark glasses?" I was wearing sunglasses, and I'm thinking, "WTF?" so I just smiled and walked on past. Then, as soon as he passed he said loudly to his friend, "And I don't have any braids either!" (I am wearing my hair in pigtails today.) I just kept walking and didn't turn back or reply.

What the heck? Were they just waiting for someone to pass by so they could heckle them? Or are they just being friendly and don't realize how annoying they are? If you're going to stand in my way and say random things to me as I pass by, as least make it something that actually makes sense.

Sheesh.

But didn't you know?Catcalls are supposed to be repulsive.Here watch this video it will explain everything :D:

Construction Cat Calls - YouTube

Phoenixx

Because now I'm bored. And I'm tired. On Monday I went out to walk around the local nature reserve thing for about 4 hours, and I haven't gotten 4 consecutive hours of sleep since then, so my legs still hurt (I don't exercise often). The only "meal" I've eaten today consisted of 7 minutes with a bag of Fritos between finals and my latest Flash project.

So I just have to let the feeling sink in a bit, I guess. And get some sleep.
^ Oh I see. It's all over now though. Give it a couple days, you'll be feeling free soon enough. Be sure to take care of yourself too, especially after finals.

MsBuzzkillington

A lot can happen in 7 minutes with me and a bag of fritos.

I went to a baseball game tonight with my mom. There was a squirrel that was running around on the field. It was super cute haha. They didn't seem to care much about it though, no one tried running after it or anything.

KiaKaha

Banned
I have a theory that people perceive nice people as "nice" - because they believe they have to be that way because they have nothing else to offer.

Which makes them think that if being "nice" is the only thing they have - then they can do better.

megalon

It has been decided that I'm going to go to Missouri for my brother's graduation from army basic training at the start of July. My sister-in-law wants to go by train since it's cheaper than flying. It ends up being more than 16 hours on a train, not including a 4 hour layover in Chicago, and then renting a car and driving for another few hours. Farther from home than I've ever been, with just my sister-in-law, and no place to get any privacy all day. If I can't keep my anxiety under control, it could be a very bad day. I'm dreading it already.

How_slow_the_Wind

I pretty much spent the entire day back and forth on a train. I went to renew my passport, but they didn't accept some of the documentation, so I had to go all the way back home and then back again to the city (all the local post offices only accept applications by appointment which is why I had to go all the way to the city if I wanted to submit it today). I was supposed to spend the day finishing an essay, as I've got tons due at the end of next week. I should probably do some work tonight, but I'm feeling quite lazy, so I think I'm just going to procastinate the night away and then powerbomb it tommorow...

lyricalliaisons

I need to learn how to stop and just DO something without worrying about the end result not being perfect. I have such a strong need to do everything right that I don't even start things most of the time. I have paint but I don't paint because I'm afraid I'm going to do it wrong or mess it up. I don't write when I'd like to because I'm afraid of what I write not being perfect. I don't do SOOOO many other things for the same reasons.

Srijita52

I need to learn how to stop and just DO something without worrying about the end result not being perfect. I have such a strong need to do everything right that I don't even start things most of the time. I have paint but I don't paint because I'm afraid I'm going to do it wrong or mess it up. I don't write when I'd like to because I'm afraid of what I write not being perfect. I don't do SOOOO many other things for the same reasons.
I can relate, I'm a perfectionist too but I guess nothing's perfect anyway. What might seem perfect to one, can be imperfect to another. You can just try your best.

lyricalliaisons

I can relate, I'm a perfectionist too but I guess nothing's perfect anyway. What might seem perfect to one, can be imperfect to another. You can just try your best.

That's true. Luckily, I'm not a perfectionist over everything or I'd drive myself crazy. Mainly just with creative ventures, etc.

Roman Legion

Why does my facial hair never come in the same colour as the rest of my hair? It grows in light brown and blonde.. Like a 50/50 mix of very light brown and blonde.. I have Dark brown hair though.. I don't think I will be able to have a decent Bronson mustache because it will basically be way too light to see..

Another random thing, listening to this..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8UfQlqP2bY

Vampayah88

That awkward moment when you're late somewhere, and you also take the wrong bus, only to realise later on it's going in the wrong direction lol. Happened to me this morning.

Roman Legion

Wondering if anyone else wears a shemagh around their neck like a scarf? Mine is green and black and have had it for quite some time.. Originally bought to use over my entire head to protect me from sandstorms, but I just like to wear it any time or place now. Also, can someone have zero interest in dating or sex, but still feel a need for masturbation? Am I Asexual?

I find it funny how I don't need my glasses looking through binoculars. It makes sense, since they're essentially hyper strong glasses, but still.

this_portrait

God, I feel like such a bum lately. I haven't been out much in the past few days, I've been sleeping until around noon, and at night I just sit around reading. I've been applying to jobs left and right, but I'm starting to think that I'm going to have to do more than e-mail my resume to places, so tomorrow I'm going a bit further north and seeing about applying to places in person.

Yep, I think I'm on the road to becoming a starving artist for real.

Roman Legion

Wondering if being truthful to my online counselor about my suicide thoughts would be a positive step, even thought they report it directly to the Army and that can really hurt me right now. Damned if I do, damned if I don't..