Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MsBuzzkillington

Wondering if being truthful to my online counselor about my suicide thoughts would be a positive step, even thought they report it directly to the Army and that can really hurt me right now. Damned if I do, damned if I don't..

What will happen if the army finds out about your suicidal thoughts? Would they just kick you out? That sucks that you can't talk to your counselor about things because of the bad things that would happen with the army. Seems like the Army should really be more supportive and have more programs for people suffering from depression since the Army is the cause of so many mental problems as it is.

to the people complaining on facebook about getting over a 3.0 GPA:

i hate you

sincerely, C-average student

Haha, sorry... I am one of those people. I got a B in one of my classes this semester and I am really really mad about myself. I feel so disappointed and stupid. I feel like such a failure. I should have tried harder. I can rationally say grades don't matter and that a B is a good grade, but I should have done better.

Also, this seems to be my second post of the day the ended up on the top of the next page. Blah, I hate that.

Last edited:

Roman Legion

What will happen if the army finds out about your suicidal thoughts? Would they just kick you out? That sucks that you can't talk to your counselor about things because of the bad things that would happen with the army. Seems like the Army should really be more supportive and have more programs for people suffering from depression since the Army is the cause of so many mental problems as it is.

The Army like the goverment that runs it, sucks at everything.. The counselor reports this and I'd likely get discharged.. There goes my only source of income.. I'd like to discuss it with her, but right now I can't take the risk of doing so. I've been feeling pretty bad these past few weeks more than I usually do/

Boby

Suicidal thoughts and guns don't go well together ,not only for the one who has suicidal thoughts but also for those around him so that's why you will be kicked out immediately if somebody reports you.It's not a matter of understanding is a matter of putting lives in danger but I agree they should have programs to help those who were affected by the army.

Roman Legion

Suicidal thoughts and guns don't go well together ,not only for the one who has suicidal thoughts but also for those around him so that's why you will be kicked out immediately if somebody reports you.It's not a matter of understanding is a matter of putting lives in danger but I agree they should have programs to help those who were affected by the army.

At Fort Dix everyone was being an arsehole and I was off/on anger/anxiety with a constant of bilateral knee pain.. I remember wanting to shoot my squad leader in the face.. I could actually picture it in my head being done with my M9. I say this to my counselor, I'm really screwed.. Or to put it in other terms..

gamer over man, game over - YouTube

MsBuzzkillington

Well I understand that. But it seems to make more sense to get you help and more therapy and to watch you and make sure you are okay. Instead of being like, you're depressed and suicidal? See ya!

I have a friend who was in the military, I am not sure which branch but she had an eating disorder. I remember they said if she didn't gain weight/get help they would kick her out. Eventually she got kicked out. Seems kind of unfair that she was struggling with stuff and they just booted her out.

Roman Legion

Well I understand that. But it seems to make more sense to get you help and more therapy and to watch you and make sure you are okay. Instead of being like, you're depressed and suicidal? See ya!

I have a friend who was in the military, I am not sure which branch but she had an eating disorder. I remember they said if she didn't gain weight/get help they would kick her out. Eventually she got kicked out. Seems kind of unfair that she was struggling with stuff and they just booted her out.

They always talk about being a team/ family, yet you will always be on your own. What do I mean? They owe me travel pay they refuse to pay and it would solve my financial problems.. I have contacted everyone shy of my senator and nobody cares. I was injured on active duty and they refused to fill out a LOD (Line of Duty) to document it.. They made me train injured and scolded me for going to sickcall frequently because of my knees.. The accused me of faking and so on.. It wasn't until I got to the mobilization site (Last place in the States you are before you leave the country) before they decided to just send me home.. I had to sit there waiting as a med hold for a month, had to carry my stuff while on a profile stating that I could not carry more than X lbs because nobody would help and I could have gotten into some serious trouble for breaking my profile like that, but I had no other choice. They had all my stuff out in the desert with the unit while I was still on main post without anything, had to get an Illinois National Guard staff sergeant to drive me out there and pick it up personally. They did not put my profile in the system, so my current unit does not have it on record. They didn't transfer me back, after about 4 months doing RST with my old unit, they finally got tired of me signing in and doing 1380 forms for pay, they got me transferred back. I was initially injured September 2011 and still have not had a med board (as my medical papers clearly state) or even been sent to get my knees fixed.. They still want me to train and wear my boots (Which put more weight on already screwed up knees and REALLY hurt them) I can go on, but joining may be an easy way to make a little money where someone can't find a civilian job.. But it's not worth the crap.. Not sure about the other branches, but I'd steer away from the US Army, unless you like getting screwed over and over again.. Just my personal experience.. My brother's and my father's..

Boby

Ok I just hit rock bottom ,stupid reorganization in my university ,the reevaluation exam period it has been shortened by a week ,a ****ing week,now I have less than 2 weeks to take my exams ,it's impossible ,an exam period should be more than a month.It's physically impossible unless I found a way to be in 2 places at the same time because 2 exams are even at the same date and hour ...****ing great:mad:
I never felt worse in my life,suicidal thoughts are the highest point ever,I'm completely screwed.I feel like getting out of the house and just walk alone on the street until I'm completely exhausted::(:.

Shallow people complaining about their muscles don't show up all the time, and how working out costs the time.

I. Don't. Caaaaarrrrreeee. Shuuuuuuttt uuuuupp.

1BlackSheep

I cooked thai... the only thing I know how to cook these days seemingly haha. Was nice.

I'm enjoying the 'present' moment lately.
Missing the past and speculating over the future too much just seems to get me down whenever I do it.
Admittedly, I don't have much experience with Thai food but it sounds like everyone loved it!

Glad you are in a good place right now, enjoying the here and now!

Silatuyok

I think I'm going to start hosting jigsaw puzzle parties. For me, it's the perfect way to interact without the obligations of eye contact or feeling awkward because I'm stuck at a boring party with nothing to do but talk.

MikeyC

I think I'm going to start hosting jigsaw puzzle parties. For me, it's the perfect way to interact without the obligations of eye contact or feeling awkward because I'm stuck at a boring party with nothing to do but talk.
Even if people get along really well, there needs to be some distraction there. I hope you make this happen. :)