Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

chibiXphantom

stepdad bought me a Deadmau5 t-shirt. i thought for a moment he might be alright, then he told me what he said to the cashier girl at Hot Topic

"those are some nice tattoos. i bet my daughter would like them. she's a weirdo too"

meanie....

Srijita52

stepdad bought me a Deadmau5 t-shirt. i thought for a moment he might be alright, then he told me what he said to the cashier girl at Hot Topic

"those are some nice tattoos. i bet my daughter would like them. she's a weirdo too"

meanie....
Aw that's mean. I'm sorry he said that.

Get me a pizza while you're there, will yah. ;D

Totally Google'd it.

There's a bit of a discrepancy between what Google says my location is and what my phone says my location is. (I'm actually a few hundred meters northeast of the pizza place)

I don't know who to trust anymore.

MikeyC

meanie....
That's not nice. Having tattoos doesn't make you a "weirdo." I guess he is a little old-fashioned?

Boby

I got a job today,it's a research assistant job and it's only on limited time (3 months)but it's well paid(almost 3 time the minimal wage in my country for only 40 hours per month) and my parent's will have their mouths shut for at least 3 months.

Last edited:

Gaucho

I got a job today,it's a research assistant job and it's only on limited time (3 months)but it's well paid(almost 3 time the minimal wage in my country for only 40 hours per month) and my parent's will have their mouths shut for at least 3 months.

sweet, so you are getting rich huh?:) sounds good to me

Srijita52

That's great Boby! Congrats :)

Gaucho

somehow i don't have a desperate feeling today, I'm more calm, actually feeling quite good, not that something special happened, but i still feel kind of good today.

Boby

somehow i don't have a desperate feeling today, I'm more calm, actually feeling quite good, not that something special happened, but i still feel kind of good today.

Weird...it seems everyone is feeling ok today :D.
I wish it wouldn't be so weird and actually become the norm.