Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Boby

Last exam session in this god damn university is over,5 out of 5 exams passed.
Now I only have to pass the other exams I failed in other years/semesters, there will be a 3 week reevaluation session starting from 20 May.
Ohh...only 3 weeks between a colossal success or a colossal fail.

Srijita52

^ Really sorry to hear, Srijita. ::(:
Thanks Phoenixx.
I didn't sleep very well last night. Too much on my mind. Rejecting people sucks.
^It sure does. I hope you get some rest.
I've taken a new job - same company, different role, double the hours. It's a step up though I'm not sure I was ready to take it. Time will tell if I've made the right decision but I guess if we don't change things they'll just stay the same... right?
Hmm.
One way to find out. Right now I just feel strange haha. I'm rubbish with change.
Good luck twiggle. I hope it works out well :)
Now I only have to pass the other exams I failed in other years/semesters, there will be a 3 week reevaluation session starting from 20 May.
Good luck!

I've taken a new job - same company, different role, double the hours. It's a step up though I'm not sure I was ready to take it. Time will tell if I've made the right decision but I guess if we don't change things they'll just stay the same... right?
Hmm.
One way to find out. Right now I just feel strange haha. I'm rubbish with change.

Be it either good or bad, in the end you'll end up learning something about yourself. As many successful people will tell you, it's all about failure, the times in which you succeed stick. In the context of; You would quit a horrible job, you wouldn't quit a fantastic job.

Being mentally/physically motionless is generally a bad thing when you feel there's room for improvement. So either way; good move.

I want to be excited about things again. I used to be happy just looking at trees waving in the wind. I think I'm going to try and redeem my mentality. However, that will require me to cut out the corrupting factor in my life. My job.

I'll bring it up tomorrow when I'm over there. See if it's possible to restart the program in 6 months. I just gotta do this..

Rembrandt Broam

Absolutely! Congratulations on the new job! :D

MrJones

I didn't sleep very well last night. Too much on my mind. Rejecting people sucks.
I'm sorry Merel... you know you can count on me whenever you want *hugs*
Hmm.
Wow that's amazing twiggle, congratulations, and best of luck with it :)

I'm handling it okay. In his defense, he's even more depressed than I am and I got some texts today that he's not even getting out of bed if he can help it. He needs to be on this site more than I do. But it's not just him, though - it's everyone. Maybe I'm overthinking the whole situation. I don't know. I have some soul-searching to undertake.

Anyway, how did this turn into me blathering on? How did your phone date go? Or has that not been done yet?

Talk all you want. You are always helping others out. Let us be there for you, too! :) And no, I'm going to call her tomorrow.

Phoenixx

Hmm.
^ That's great, twiggle! :) Hope things work out with this new job of yours.

Uhm, okay. I think I've figured it out. What if I work one day per week, as a volunteer. That way I stay in touch with people, can get that one day over with, and still get plenty of rest/time to think.

I don't know.. What do you guys think? I'm at a loss. At one hand that sound good, but it.. I just don't know.

MikeyC

If this is about that guy who won't take a hint, you have done the right thing, as terrible as that is to do. I'm sorry you didn't sleep well.

Hmm.
Congratulations, twiggle. :) I think you will flourish in your new position there.

Yikes. Talk about pressure. Good luck, Boby.

Talk all you want. You are always helping others out. Let us be there for you, too! :) And no, I'm going to call her tomorrow.
Ha, thanks. Good luck with the phone date. Hopefully she spills the beans.

MrJones

Uhm, okay. I think I've figured it out. What if I work one day per week, as a volunteer. That way I stay in touch with people, can get that one day over with, and still get plenty of rest/time to think.

I don't know.. What do you guys think? I'm at a loss. At one hand that sound good, but it.. I just don't know.
I think that's a wonderful decision.

I hope it all goes well, man :)

fedupoffear88

I am happy that I've passed all my classes at the univ. and now trying to register one class for summer...also all set for fall 2012 semester.
Also, just realized I have developed a fear of driving. And I think the reason is my last accident, that was actually 3 years ago!! :(

Srijita52

It seems like a great idea. Good luck!
had a beautiful day, just kidding, sad as usual.
I'm sorry to hear that.
I am happy that I've passed all my classes at the univ. and now trying to register one class for summer...also all set for fall 2012 semester.
Also, just realized I have developed a fear of driving. And I think the reason is my last accident, that was actually 3 years ago!! :(
Congrats on passing all your classes.
I'm sorry about your accident. I hope you can face your fear and get rid of it.

Silatuyok

Today someone random was joking around and asked me, "If you had the name Minerva, do you think you'd have trouble making friends?" I wanted to tell them that I have plenty of trouble with the name I have.

Gaucho

i somehow try to plan my future, but its just a viscous circle, difficult decisions, and any of them are actually bad.

I have to work with some guy on a giant project for one of my classes. Let's just say he's not pulling his weight, and there is not enough time left in the project (26 hours and 23 minutes) for me to pick up his slack, and finish my chunk of the project. Sucks. I kinda needed a good grade on this thing.

Gaucho

i don't mean this as whining, but I'm wondering if ill find my path in life, get out of the whole I'm now...