Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

Socially wise, this weekend couldn't have gone much better, so much fun and definitely what I needed after how I felt last week. My friend moving so close by has changed things massively, we're meeting new people together and finally I feel like I'm moving on to a new chapter and having a life here rather than depending on catching long-distance trains to visit people to sustain my old life.

Now I just need to sort out my job situation :-\ Which is a whole new headache. I'm going to ditch one of my voluntary posts, the director is disorganised and, the past couple of months, never follows up any of his promises, i.e "I'll email you more updates tomorrow" (never does). I feel disrespected and don't want to waste my time with it anymore. I could be doing more hours elsewhere and actually getting paid rather than dedicating time to do work for him but never hearing anything. I'm happy working for free but I'm not even getting the experience out of it anymore, there's no point. Waste of thyme. (I purposely spelt it that way, I'm not sure why. Just wanted to give my post a herby feel I guess)

I'm glad you had a nice weekend and things are getting better with you :)
If you think you could benifit from a better job then go for it, no use being stuck in such situation if its not helpful.

Iluv

I was thinking the other day, how awesome would it be if instead of menstruating, women turned into werewolves once a month?

Don't know exactly how I came to this thought, but now that I think of it I reckon it would rather awesome. Just imagine it; Wolf people leaping from rooftop to rooftop highlighted by the bright yet teasingly concealing light of the full moon. Howling harmonies in the distance.

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

I couldn't resist.

On another note. It's cold.

I was thinking the other day, how awesome would it be if instead of menstruating, women turned into werewolves once a month?

Don't know exactly how I came to this thought, but now that I think of it I reckon it would rather awesome. Just imagine it; Wolf people leaping from rooftop to rooftop highlighted by the bright yet teasingly concealing light of the full moon. Howling harmonies in the distance.

Well that would be a hella less of pain in the arsh, then we don't shout for PMS but shout out at the forest! Whoooh!

Much better, indeed ;)

(Brilliant imagination!!!!!)

Srijita52

Thank you Srijita :)
I'm just irritated because I turned down a full-time position at my part-time paid job so that I still had the time for this. He was there when I had the phonecall and knows I did it. I know things get slow sometimes but I just think its beyond rude not to at least update me with things.
Hmph.
Anyway, I'm just going to focus on the good from this weekend :)
It does seem pretty rude. But yeah, definitely focus on the good side :)
i'm so frustrated right now.

i tried to make plans with two acquaintances before i move. they initially express interest in meeting up with me, but when it came down to making concrete plans, nailing down dates and times, i never heard back from them.

i'm trying to sell furniture on craigslist. yesterday two people expressed serious interest in buying some of my items and gave me a rough time frame of when they'd stop by. you can guess what happened -- neither of them turned up. no courtesy email to let me know that they've changed their mind or are running late, etc. i waited around the whole freaking day. i could've gone out and done things yesterday, made better use of my time, maybe actually have... fun.

so rude. SNARL.

anyway. i needed to vent. i'll get over it.
They were being so rude and irresponsible. Sometimes people act such way that can really get to us.

Silatuyok

I wish. That would be so much more fun. :)

Silatuyok

i tried to make plans with two acquaintances before i move. they initially express interest in meeting up with me, but when it came down to making concrete plans, nailing down dates and times, i never heard back from them.

i'm trying to sell furniture on craigslist. yesterday two people expressed serious interest in buying some of my items and gave me a rough time frame of when they'd stop by. you can guess what happened -- neither of them turned up. no courtesy email to let me know that they've changed their mind or are running late, etc. i waited around the whole freaking day. i could've gone out and done things yesterday, made better use of my time, maybe actually have... fun.

so rude. SNARL.

After trying to sell my car on craigslist, I will never, ever try to sell anything on craigslist ever again. What a pain! And everybody treated me like I was trying to cheat them out of their entire life savings. I will buy on craigslist, for sure, but no more selling. I'd rather give my things away for free.

so rude. SNARL.

That's so inconsiderate of them. Sorry to hear that, Tele. For what it's worth, I think your frustration is totally valid.

AsTimeBurns

I just want to live in a quiet little village, where I can go and sit in the grass on a warm summer's day, surrounded by trees, maybe a brook or a river. Not having to worry about having to spend most of my adult life working some boring job just in order to make enough pieces of green paper to be able to not die on the street.

I would have been much happier if I'd been born in a different time.

P+G

I just want to live in a quiet little village, where I can go and sit in the grass on a warm summer's day, surrounded by trees, maybe a brook or a river. Not having to worry about having to spend most of my adult life working some boring job just in order to make enough pieces of green paper to be able to not die on the street.

I understand. I think there's a lot of unnecessary pressure in life today. Everybody wants things to be done as fast as possible and its all about making money. Not a little bit of money, as much money as possible.

YAY I'm pathetic and stupid and emo and an overall ******* everyone should hate woohoo

Perhaps a bit emotional right now, but you're certainly not pathetic nor stupid. Those are slurs largely defined by individual opinion. Right now you don't really want to hear it, and that's perfectly understandable, but I like you and don't consider you to be stupid or pathetic at all.

MikeyC

This is pretty much the exact reason I was so depressed last week. I couldn't get any concrete plans happening with people I tried with so that upset me immensely. I hope you're feeling okay with that, Tele. *hug*

YAY I'm pathetic and stupid and emo and an overall ******* everyone should hate woohoo
I don't hate you.

I would like to do that, too, although I like having today's technologies. I guess I'm a hypocrite.

I know this guys that is like delusionally enthusiastic about European medieval times. While I approve of people liking whatever it is they like, sometimes it becomes SO TIRESOME to listen to it.

We're talking extreme fanboyism here. No other cultures were right in his eyes, and ''suck''. Constantly claiming how sword and shield are superior over guns and tactics. And how we should return to those times. Sigh.

The problem I have with this is; the distinct is in the method how people are killed, rather then that they are actually killed. If you're going to imagine a perfect world, wouldn't that be a first priority? No genocide, rape, murder and torture? People sometimes, seriously.. >:C

lonely_drummer

I really hope someone told Don Cherry that the bruins were knocked out first round cuz by the way he talks about them it seems they're bound to win the cup again this year lol. Oh Don, you're the biggest fool in Canada, even bigger a fool than Harper lol which I didn't think was possible