Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

I just want to live in a quiet little village, where I can go and sit in the grass on a warm summer's day, surrounded by trees, maybe a brook or a river. Not having to worry about having to spend most of my adult life working some boring job just in order to make enough pieces of green paper to be able to not die on the street.

I would have been much happier if I'd been born in a different time.

those places still exist

Csea88

well...right now I'm a little pissed off...so I don't know if anyone on here uses twitter....but christina aquilera was trending on twitter and some unintelligent female decided to say that people who were quote "hatin on her were submissive whores" so I idiotically decided to respond and this crazy girl has continued to over and over again talk about me in the mentions tab calling me a "she-male" ahem.... -_- right...that I look like a drag queen and are "just jealous" when I said well..if you can't spell or use a computer you clearly shouldn't be using one...she goes on to say stuff about FEMINISM and how I am ugly and jealous...riiiight 1. feminists wouldn't be calling other woman whores and shemales whilst wearing a bikini and posing it as your pic on twitter....so right now I'm a little ticked off seeing as people on the internet can be stupid....but it PISSES me off for her to think that because I called her out on her bull that I'm "jealous" never been jealous of anyone else a day in my life! and its annoying that girls automatically think that, but then again she can't spell for her life and is highly unintelligent. so ...anyone on here use twitter??? ahaha cause apparently I look like a man...
zixhtf.jpg

and again, if I were submissive then I wouldn't have called you out on your crap...anyone here think that being submissive is sticking up for yourself? jesus people piss me right off....

MikeyC

I don't have a Twitter account, but it'd be akin to fighting over Facebook or YouTube. It's just not worth it.

Csea88

I don't have a Twitter account, but it'd be akin to fighting over Facebook or YouTube. It's just not worth it.

I know it never is..but she just keeeept adding me in her mentions so it was showing up on my twitter...people are just plain rude I guess :( and that is that :'(

Nathália

well...right now I'm a little pissed off...so I don't know if anyone on here uses twitter....but christina aquilera was trending on twitter and some unintelligent female decided to say that people who were quote "hatin on her were submissive whores" so I idiotically decided to respond and this crazy girl has continued to over and over again talk about me in the mentions tab calling me a "she-male" ahem.... -_- right...that I look like a drag queen and are "just jealous" when I said well..if you can't spell or use a computer you clearly shouldn't be using one...she goes on to say stuff about FEMINISM and how I am ugly and jealous...riiiight 1. feminists wouldn't be calling other woman whores and shemales whilst wearing a bikini and posing it as your pic on twitter....so right now I'm a little ticked off seeing as people on the internet can be stupid....but it PISSES me off for her to think that because I called her out on her bull that I'm "jealous" never been jealous of anyone else a day in my life! and its annoying that girls automatically think that, but then again she can't spell for her life and is highly unintelligent. so ...anyone on here use twitter??? ahaha cause apparently I look like a man...
zixhtf.jpg

and again, if I were submissive then I wouldn't have called you out on your crap...anyone here think that being submissive is sticking up for yourself? jesus people piss me right off....

Seriously, don't even pay attention to a person flaming on the internet. I don't even respond to silly comments because you can't talk to someone who's so into themselves.

I dislike it every much when people use hater and jealousy to give an excuse to their narcissism, rather than giving a good reason to what they're saying.

MikeyC

yeah I blocked her, but not fast enough so it was still showing all the things she was writing to me :/
The thing about the internet is its anonymity. I guarantee you she wouldn't call you those names in real life, because that could end badly for her. However, behind the safety of a computer screen and a pseudonym, she can spew vile wherever she wants with minimal consequences.

Sorry it happened. ::(: Now that she's blocked, hopefully no more can get through and you can forget about her.

montejocarlo

someone on this forum reminds me of Gaara from Naruto. sometimes i wish i was half as brave as Naruto so that i could save this person. problem is, i'm not.

i'm sorry for being a coward. i hate to think that you will forever be so unhappy. but all i can do right now is hope that someone else comes along and extends a hand to you.

Srijita52

It really hurts me that people can be so cruel sometimes. Even someone's own family can cause them so misery when he had done nothing wrong at all. It makes me cry.

Beatmetrics

Gotta educate that brain or else I feel like I'm missing out good information. Less stress...this should work. Wondering if I go to a real college this time if things would work out better.... Going to an actual college not a community college...here we go.. :)

Last edited:

Boby

someone on this forum reminds me of Gaara from Naruto. sometimes i wish i was half as brave as Naruto so that i could save this person. problem is, i'm not.

i'm sorry for being a coward. i hate to think that you will forever be so unhappy. but all i can do right now is hope that someone else comes along and extends a hand to you.

Like Gaara?:eek: Like before he fought Naruto?Better stay away he will kill us all lol....I'm joking,whoever is this "Gaara" I hope he will find his happiness.