Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

montejocarlo

A lot has happened in my life, in the past. I'm thinking that my "flaws" aren't as serious as I may have thought. I'm following my convoluted processes. I may not make sense but grateful I have an avenue to express myself ::eek::

last week, when i thought i was at the end of my rope, i wanted to write something about the one problem which creates my every other problem. it's like i'm seeing things through a microscope. everything looks exponentially bigger. some people have to fight harder battles, and yet, they carry themselves well. i, on the other hand, complain with every little scratch i get. i don't know what to make of it, but maybe it's part of being me. i'm not sure if i'm making sense either but i'm glad that i can let my emotions out somehow.

...grateful I have an avenue to express myself ::eek::

i'm happy to hear that

SilentBird

last week, when i thought i was at the end of my rope, i wanted to write something about the one problem which creates my every other problem. it's like i'm seeing things through a microscope. everything looks exponentially bigger. some people have to fight harder battles, and yet, they carry themselves well. i, on the other hand, complain with every little scratch i get. i don't know what to make of it, but maybe it's part of being me. i'm not sure if i'm making sense either but i'm glad that i can let my emotions out somehow.

You are sensitive and insightful, like many on this forum, it is a wonderful thing, though I appreciate that it is painful. Don't change, keep on sharing your beauty ::eek::

MikeyC

You tried something new and that's great. I agree with SilentBird: you're quite precious so keep doing what you're doing. :)

montejocarlo

You are sensitive and insightful, like many on this forum, it is a wonderful thing, though I appreciate that it is painful. Don't change, keep on sharing your beauty ::eek::

you too. you seem like a fun-loving person but i know you go though a lot yourself. we all do. i guess what i'm trying to say is that you can make people smile despite the general depressing atmosphere of this forum and it's a really nice thing. but when something bothers you, please know that i'm ready to listen.

You tried something new and that's great. I agree with SilentBird: you're quite precious so keep doing what you're doing. :)

thank you! :D
you're really sweet

I was thinking the other day, how awesome would it be if instead of menstruating, women turned into werewolves once a month?

Don't know exactly how I came to this thought, but now that I think of it I reckon it would rather awesome. Just imagine it; Wolf people leaping from rooftop to rooftop highlighted by the bright yet teasingly concealing light of the full moon. Howling harmonies in the distance.

Last edited:

montejocarlo

I was thinking the other day, how awesome would it be if instead of menstruating, women turned into werewolves once a month?

Don't know exactly how I came to this thought, but now that I think of it I reckon it would rather awesome. Just imagine it; Wolf people leaping from rooftop to rooftop highlighted by the bright yet teasingly concealing light of the full moon. Howling harmonies in the distance.

lol. you're mean

Boby

If I can't beat the system I can always cheat it muhaha...I have everything I need in the palm of my hand:

AsTimeBurns

Really sick of my life and want to change careers, but I just have no idea what else to do. I've spent 10 years trying to work out what I want to do, and still have no idea.

MikeyC

Interesting thought! So what about men? Do we stay inside? Have werewolf repellent?

Extremely booooored !!!!
Boredom sucks.

MikeyC

Really sick of my life and want to change careers, but I just have no idea what else to do. I've spent 10 years trying to work out what I want to do, and still have no idea.
Sometimes it takes a long time to know what you want to do. I'm 26 and I have no clue what I want. If you feel your current career is not good, definitely change...you have nothing to lose and everything to gain! :)

Interesting thought! So what about men? Do we stay inside? Have werewolf repellent?

I'd like to think they're bold but friendly werewolves. Then again, that could be the fear of being murdered talking.

Either way, were a full moon to occur on a friday night, it'll be a eventful one.