Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

montejocarlo

Like Gaara?:eek: Like before he fought Naruto?Better stay away he will kill us all lol....I'm joking,whoever is this "Gaara" I hope he will find his happiness.

yeah, like Gaara before he met Naruto. there's an air of so much negativity about him, that i couldn't stop thinking at how badly he must have been hurt. it's like happiness is so far from him right now. i don't know how he can achieve it, but i really hope he does.

MrJones

Those things that "were just in my head", my fears, my insecurities.... it's all true. I don't know who I am or who is anyone. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm too confused to take the smallests steps.
I'm stuck and I need help. Not only word of encouragement, I need someone to help me walk, for now.

MrJones

Always trying to help and get nothing. Worse than nothing, just people making fun of me. I don't understand how some people's minds work.

Am I an attention whore? Maybe. But when others need attention I always offer help. ALWAYS. I try my best to make others feel better because I know they need help. But when it's me the one who has problems "look he just seeks for attention, what a loser". Instead of being helped I'm made fun of. It hurts, just saying. Maybe next time those people need help they will be alone because I can't be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with me.

coyote

What are bangs?

masl01_bangs.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

Ohhhh, fringe, I've never heard it called that.
My vocabulary is now one word stronger than before :)

haha
Most people here call it 'bangs'-- unless they've gone to school for aesthetics or are really into fashion; then they might know enough to call it a fringe.

MrJones

You don't use the word "bangs" in the UK? So it happens I have to learn both British and American English? That's why I'm so bad at it :rolleyes:

I'm sure it looks awesome, with or without bangs (there are some lucky people who look great no matter what, I'm so jelly >.<)

MrJones

Who is making fun of you?
Are they actually making fun of you, or is that just what your paranoia is telling you? It's very easy to take things the wrong way when we are feeling low.
I'm 100% this time is not just paranoia, I have proofs.
Some people I thought as friends are not such thing.

It's been always hard for me to find friends, things are not going to get better just because, out of the blue.

Beatmetrics

Across the way he wrestles with the snack machine. I come over grab a dollar out my pocket to free the item he recently purchased. He not only got one but two and processed to hand one to me. I say no that fine go ahead you can have it. He says thank you i'm going to have repay you one day. I smile and laugh and just walk away. Don't worry you don't have to say that ... is my thoughts. Now lets begin the day.

Srijita52

Always trying to help and get nothing. Worse than nothing, just people making fun of me. I don't understand how some people's minds work.

Am I an attention whore? Maybe. But when others need attention I always offer help. ALWAYS. I try my best to make others feel better because I know they need help. But when it's me the one who has problems "look he just seeks for attention, what a loser". Instead of being helped I'm made fun of. It hurts, just saying. Maybe next time those people need help they will be alone because I can't be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with me.
^This happens to me a lot too. I'm sorry MrJones. You're a good person and its their fault if they can't appreciate it.

MikeyC

Don't be friends with people who can't acknowledge how you're feeling. To be honest I know how you're feeling because I've gone through those emotions before. You know I would always listen to you.

Ohhhh, fringe, I've never heard it called that.
My vocabulary is now one word stronger than before :)
We call it a fringe in Australia. :)

Roman Legion

I really hate when people try to be cute or funny when they really aren't.. So annoying, yet it seems most people do this.. I hate the masses!

Phoenixx

My big exam day is over! I still have one project to finish and two more tests to take, but at least I can somewhat breathe again. :)

some people keep complaining at how cruel the world is or how badly they're hurting, and yet, they keep hurting others too by being so resentful- hating others simply for being who they are and keep blabbering about it.

to be honest, it's not the world that is belligerent. you are.

::(::confused:

it's not me is it...