Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

That is like a manager at a place I worked with ended up killing his wife. It was like WHAAAA?! When I heard it.

Also my mom has a cousin who paid someone to kill his wife. Like, wow. haha.
Whoa.

I had a neighbor who stabbed her husband in the chest. We knew them, hung out with them, etc. They moved a few streets away and we found out she stabbed him one day while they were arguing. My mother went to his funeral. It was so sad.
Damn, these are crazy stories. I don't have anything like this that I know of...which is probably a good thing!

AGR

Work starts today,after one week of eating pizza and sitting on my a**,funny thing is that I dont do anything at work,so I will be back to doing nothing,I only watch people working,it is really boring.

Roman Legion

Wondering why someone I conversed with on chat earlier thinks it's odd that I don't trust anyone and find everyone to be hostile.. There's nothing wrong with not leaving yourself to be vulnerable.. I have done it before and got burned, if I don't learn from my mistakes, what does that make me?

Srijita52

That is like a manager at a place I worked with ended up killing his wife. It was like WHAAAA?! When I heard it.

Also my mom has a cousin who paid someone to kill his wife. Like, wow. haha.

Whoa.

I had a neighbor who stabbed her husband in the chest. We knew them, hung out with them, etc. They moved a few streets away and we found out she stabbed him one day while they were arguing. My mother went to his funeral. It was so sad.
Wow these are really extreme. I'm sorry.

Eristelle

Wondering why someone I conversed with on chat earlier thinks it's odd that I don't trust anyone and find everyone to be hostile.. There's nothing wrong with not leaving yourself to be vulnerable.. I have done it before and got burned, if I don't learn from my mistakes, what does that make me?

What if you become vulnerable for five minutes and you actually meet a decent, awesome friend?

Lol, just kidding. That's purely imagination. I feel the same way. I guess people think it's odd because they were never burnt to the point they see humanity as the cancer of this planet.

Roman Legion

What if you become vulnerable for five minutes and you actually meet a decent, awesome friend?

Lol, just kidding. That's purely imagination. I feel the same way. I guess people think it's odd because they were never burnt to the point they see humanity as the cancer of this planet.

lol.. Almost had me there for a second until you said you were kidding.. I was about to tell you that you were full of it. haha People are the worst thing on this rock.. I actually feel better with a rifle or pistol with my time in the Army.. Hard to explain.

Also, there is a super-moon out tonight and won't be back until the late 2020's or so.. Crazy auora arround the moon.. So very beautiful!

Eristelle

lol.. Almost had me there for a second until you said you were kidding.. I was about to tell you that you were full of it. haha People are the worst thing on this rock.. I actually feel better with a rifle or pistol with my time in the Army.. Hard to explain.

Also, there is a super-moon out tonight and won't be back until the late 2020's or so.. Crazy auora arround the moon.. So very beautiful!

So if there aren't any decent people out there, why post anything on here? If people talk to you and you respond, do you think everyone has ill intentions towards you? Even though I can't stand people, I can't control my desire for communication. How about you?

Roman Legion

So if there aren't any decent people out there, why post anything on here? If people talk to you and you respond, do you think everyone has ill intentions towards you? Even though I can't stand people, I can't control my desire for communication. How about you?

I still feel people are hostile, even online; I guess I really don't know why I post here, I just do. I get some of my posts deleted because of this as I did earlier..

MsBuzzkillington

You shouldn't be kidding. If you shut people out you may keep out the bad ones but you don't let any of the good ones in either. There ARE good people out there and there ARE people who can be good friends. You have to open yourself up to them though. You have to let your guard down. It is scary but it is possible. Definitely not just imagination that there are good people out in the world.