Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

P+G

When I first found out about this site and about other people who had similar problems to me, I thought that it would become easier to talk and make friends. However I didn't realise that just because a person may suffer too, that doesn't mean that they'll get along with you. Even though we have something big in common, we like other people have our own personalities. It seems like finding people to get along with is difficult. What makes it more difficult is finding the will to get up and try.

I got kinda screwed. I ordered 2 consoles and about 7 extra games. Non of the games have arrived, and about half of them isn't even listed on the receipt. Good thing the purchase was online so I can send them all due money transfers and documentation to get it resolved. Or at least, I hope I can get it resolved.

Still, very annoying. You'd think they'd treat bigger purchases with some more care. :/ I was really looking forward to it too.

MikeyC

I got kinda screwed. I ordered 2 consoles and about 7 extra games. Non of the games have arrived, and about half of them isn't even listed on the receipt. Good thing the purchase was online so I can send them all due money transfers and documentation to get it resolved. Or at least, I hope I can get it resolved.

Still, very annoying. You'd think they'd treat bigger purchases with some more care. :/ I was really looking forward to it too.
There's always that risk of online buying.

Phoenixx

Thank you, dear brother, for making me feel like crap the rest of the day. I really am stumped as to why you are such a self-centered jerk sometimes.

coyote

licorice for you, Weirdy:

licorice.jpg