Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

Wow, coyote! That is cold blooded! I will give you lots of licorice, Weirdy! It is all for you too. No one else.

Yay! All for me!
Thanks~! >D

Oh... I feel lucky to have this forum to come to. I have no one else to talk to and I've been having a terrible week.
Thanks, all.

Last edited:

Eristelle

I'm far from nice... I only exist to ruin everyone's life. I'm sick of everything. I just don't want to exist at all. I have no other place to express myself. I only get yelled at for being depressed anyway. My sadness and problem are nothing to them... So why would it matter to them if I died?

MikeyC

I'm far from nice... I only exist to ruin everyone's life. I'm sick of everything. I just don't want to exist at all. I have no other place to express myself. I only get yelled at for being depressed anyway. My sadness and problem are nothing to them... So why would it matter to them if I died?
If you're getting yelled at for being depressed, I don't think you're telling the right people. There's always people who you would tell and who you wouldn't. I don't like to discuss my depression to my best friend, for example.

Are you talking about family members that you're telling or friends? Or both?

_Hope

Wishing my damn brain would actually shut off at night and allow me to sleep yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. ::(:

Feeling the lowest of the low.
Parasitic memories must leave. They're too difficult.

I hope you feel better soon

MrJones

Hugs and licorice to Weirdy, Eristelle, Iluv and everyone who needs them.

If anyone wants someone to talk to, feel free to send me a PM :)
Well this is a random thought, but it's been bothering me nevertheless.

I've lived in a dorm room for the past 3 years (I like being on campus), and in the past I rented a mini-refrigerator from the school and it cost around 170 dollars or so a year to rent it. For this past year, my current roommate and her roomie from last year had a fridge they bought on their own (about $500 total, and they split it) and instead of renting one I had to give the other roommate half the price of what she payed for the fridge so I could keep it in our room. I wasn't a fan because 1) that's more money to pay than if I had just rented one 2) and the fridge wasn't new or in top shape so I didn't get why I had to pay full price.

Well, my roommate and her roommate from last year are living together again next year, and they're taking the fridge back with them. She told me before that I would receive it after they graduate, but I wouldn't need one because I'd be living in the same apartment anyway during my 5th year where we're not allowed to have mini-fridges...we already have a big one my roommates and I will all share. I asked my roommate about the idea that the old roommate to pay me back the $250 so it could be completely theirs again but I'm getting an iffy vibe from my roommate with that question. I guess I'm having trouble seeing the sense in all of this.

I guess my lesson to anyone reading this is don't agree to split the cost with people you're living with temporarily for certain items. Just bring your own items for you to share with your roommates or rent whatever you need. Money is really irritating to discuss with other people...
You enjoy from good things in life, and from the bad ones you learn. You learned something there, so it's overall not bad :)

Okay, it sucks to lose money like that but I'm just trying to see the positive XD