coyote

a customer slipped me a foreign coin over the weekend when we were busy

on one side it says 5 ct and has the year 1991

the other side says:

BEATRIX
KONINGIN DER
NEDERLANDEN

and has a woman's profile

is there anyone who can tell me if i'm rich now?

Feeling_Nothing

the other side says:

BEATRIX
KONINGIN DER
NEDERLANDEN

Rich? Doubt it, I'm from Belgium (The netherlands is close) and as far as I know you can probably get a couple of $$ for it if it's a collector that's interested. How much? I wouldn't know, depends on the guy collecting it and how desperate he would want it :)

coyote

Rich? Doubt it, I'm from Belgium (The netherlands is close) and as far as I know you can probably get a couple of $$ for it if it's a collector that's interested. How much? I wouldn't know, depends on the guy collecting it and how desperate he would want it :)

awesome!

now i just need to find someone who collects ancient netherlandish pirate coins

this could be exciting!!

Phoenixx

It's sooo quiet in this library, I love it. Only three people in here now, compared to the 20 - 30 something that were in here a couple hours ago.

Acegame

Lol, i don't think so. "De gulden" doesn't have any collection worth at the moment because there are still to many in circulation. But maybe if you keep it for another 20 years, who knows...::p:

Feeling_Nothing

Trying to explain to my sister how a flowchart works...She doesn't have the slighest idea your supposed to read it from up to down, not left to right !!!!

ARRHHH someone come kill me NOW !

Silatuyok

the other side says:

BEATRIX
KONINGIN DER
NEDERLANDEN

I think you're minus 5 cents now, coyote.

Iluv

That awkward moment when you go to the drug store to buy a drink and in the corner of your eye you can see your ex-boyfriend walk right up behind you in the line to pay.
I booked it! Oh man, drop everything and head for the hills!

He lives in a completely different town, I am still in shock. I don't think he noticed until I ran!
Only with my bad luck.

this_portrait

I'm officially done with my senior project. Just gotta get through the reception and then the grading process (which I hope I do well in), and it'll be all over.

Aletheia

So I was walking in the cemetery as I always do, and I passed a couple of the groundskeepers who said hi and asked after my ankle.

I should have asked them what they were working on. I never think of these things until it's too late.

MikeyC

I'm going to be homeless.
I just know it.
Why?

That awkward moment when you go to the drug store to buy a drink and in the corner of your eye you can see your ex-boyfriend walk right up behind you in the line to pay.
I booked it! Oh man, drop everything and head for the hills!

He lives in a completely different town, I am still in shock. I don't think he noticed until I ran!
Only with my bad luck.
Oh, that must've been awkward. That sucks it happened, but statistically it was right and it'll probably even happen again.

I'm waiting for the time I see my ex-girlfriend randomly....

So I was walking in the cemetery as I always do, and I passed a couple of the groundskeepers who said hi and asked after my ankle.

I should have asked them what they were working on. I never think of these things until it's too late.
Aw, we should've done that! I would've loved to have walked through a cemetery. :)

...still stranded.
::(: Unicorns are supposed to be free.

Iluv

Oh, that must've been awkward. That sucks it happened, but statistically it was right and it'll probably even happen again.

I'm waiting for the time I see my ex-girlfriend randomly....

Yeah, it was. Oh gosh, yeah well I'm sure you'll see her one day. And that day you will be like 'oh well this is awkward' XD.