Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I wonder how my body is able to relax more... I'm so much in a rush and I'm always tensed.. I hate it. Stupid panic disorder and stupid tension.

Feeling_Nothing

Here's a random thought, STUPID minichat, having people that registered here for ages with 0 posts spam you with the most useless crap ever. I'm sorry if I seem annoyed but I don't trust them, too many of them just try to convert you into some sort of religion or ask the most random questions ever !

Leave me alone !!! I wish I could just choose who messaged me.

There I said it!

Boby

Here's a random thought, STUPID minichat, having people that registered here for ages with 0 posts spam you with the most useless crap ever. I'm sorry if I seem annoyed but I don't trust them, too many of them just try to convert you into some sort of religion or ask the most random questions ever !

There I said it!

Really??Never happened to me,it seems even spammers don't like me ::p:.

Feeling_Nothing

Really??Never happened to me,it seems even spammers don't like me ::p:.

Ugh, I was frustrated, happened to me 6 times already. Just to give an example: Some guy tried to convert me to belief in God, now don't get me wrong I have no issues whatsoever with any religion. It's good to believe in something yet I believe in different kinds of stuff. Anyways, I just think it's rude to "push" someone like that.

coyote

There I said it!

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

if this happens to you, please take a screen shot/print screen of the conversation and PM a Moderator so that we can deal with it.

Thanks.

this_portrait

I think I just pwned some guy on Plenty of Fish who just chatted with me. I've always wanted to do that.

Edit: And I think he deleted his profile not long after this pwnage. lol

Last edited:

coyote

a SEAMONKEY!

so cool - i always wanted some

sea2-786993.jpg

knowledgeofself

I got a bit of a tricky situation, I am selling something on ebay and I am hoping to post the item to the winning bidder .someone asked me a question, if they can pick it up directly from me.they haven't actually won it or even made a bid on it yet.but they have been asking me a lot of questions. I don't really know if I can deal with a face to face collection of the item but i'm not sure if I explain it they will get the idea. I don't really know how to reply to his Q.

coyote

I got a bit of a tricky situation, I am selling something on ebay and I am hoping to post the item to the winning bidder .someone asked me a question, if they can pick it up directly from me.they haven't actually won it or even made a bid on it yet.but they have been asking me a lot of questions. I don't really know if I can deal with a face to face collection of the item but i'm not sure if I explain it they will get the idea. I don't really know how to reply to his Q.

i think the main motivator for them wanting to pick it up in person is that they assume that will save them money - they don't want to pay for shipping

maybe you can work out some sort of deal with them that works in their favor as far as the shipping goes

knowledgeofself

i think the main motivator for them wanting to pick it up in person is that they assume that will save them money - they don't want to pay for shipping

maybe you can work out some sort of deal with them that works in their favor as far as the shipping goes

yea that's understandable. I just get this feeling it won't be a quick interaction and there will be loads of talk. If I could think of some way to minimize the interaction.

edit; from his profile info it seems the person is about 140 miles away from me.and from reading this;
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091005070327AAfuVGi
he'd be better off money wise if I sent it to him via delivery...

Last edited:

MikeyC

My grandmother's operation to have her leg amputated has been delayed twice now. She needs to get it off before the infection in it spreads to her hip, by which time it's too late to operate and she will die. Nobody knows why it's been delayed. My dad reckons it's because she's old and the operation will be costly. We need answers.

Meanwhile she's going mental with all the waiting and just wants to get out. I don't blame her and I feel for her.