Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Niteowl

Job interview tomorrow. :D Then regardless of how it goes, I'm finally allowed to stop getting job seeker's allowance. I've hated claiming it, and now my mum realises that it's the one real thing holding me back. I don't have high expectations for the interview, but I'm happy just to be called for one. I never get interviews. This will be better than the last one - last time, I was asked all the questions over the phone, two minutes after I got back in from the cathedral, so I had no time to take off my coat, let alone prepare lol - and then I was called in for a group interview, where most of the eleven other candidates were far more talkative than me. This is going to be a one-to-one interview, which is great. I'm not bad at one-to-one conversations. Best of all, my parents are both going to be at work when I go for it. I do appreciate their help, but I could really do without it most of the time.

I don't expect I'll actually get the job - but I've got a better chance this time than I had last time. :)

MikeyC

I'm sorry to hear about this, Mikey. I hope your grandma is able to adjust to her new life after some time. My grandma is in the same situation, but at least her dementia is so severe that she doesn't remember the life she left behind.
I guess the dementia helps your nan...sort of. In a way. My nan will still remember what she used to have, which can be a curse. We'll see how it pans out.

There's even a small percentage chance she won't survive the operation due to her age. I'm pretty sure she'll come through, though.

Phoenixx

There was a greeter at Lowe's today that looked like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. I was tempted to make some sort of stupid joke, but then my anxiety kicked in at the thought of it, so I just kept walking by. I didn't/couldn't even say Hi back. I felt like such a rude person. :/

Also, today was the last day of Spring Break (so much for a "break" :p). I wish I had another week off. *sigh* I just hope these next 3 weeks go by so very fast.

Phoenixx

Job interview tomorrow. :D Then regardless of how it goes, I'm finally allowed to stop getting job seeker's allowance. I've hated claiming it, and now my mum realises that it's the one real thing holding me back. I don't have high expectations for the interview, but I'm happy just to be called for one. I never get interviews. This will be better than the last one - last time, I was asked all the questions over the phone, two minutes after I got back in from the cathedral, so I had no time to take off my coat, let alone prepare lol - and then I was called in for a group interview, where most of the eleven other candidates were far more talkative than me. This is going to be a one-to-one interview, which is great. I'm not bad at one-to-one conversations. Best of all, my parents are both going to be at work when I go for it. I do appreciate their help, but I could really do without it most of the time.

I don't expect I'll actually get the job - but I've got a better chance this time than I had last time. :)
^ Good luck! :)

MsBuzzkillington

I am so, so alone.

I have given up on school and homework. I just want the semester to be over. I have another stupid group project/presentation that I have to do for my other class. I don't want to do it.

MikeyC

I am so, so alone.

I have given up on school and homework. I just want the semester to be over. I have another stupid group project/presentation that I have to do for my other class. I don't want to do it.
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. It's hard to maintain concentration and desire for school when you're feeling so depressed. I hope I can help you out of it.

Phoenixx

I am so, so alone.

^ I know how you feel. I've basically given up too. I still have two projects to finish though, amongst a whole bunch of other things. ::(:

Srijita52

I am so, so alone.

^ I know how you feel. I've basically given up too. I still have two projects to finish though, amongst a whole bunch of other things. ::(:
I'm sorry you guys are feeling like this. I know the feeling very well. Good luck with your projects though. Hang in there.
So today is the day of my grandmother's operation. She will have her leg amputated and will then recover in hospital for a while before being put in a nursing home. Kind of sad because she's still talking about going home, and nobody has the heart to tell her she's not going back there.

This amputation will keep her alive, but it might make her even more unhappy.
I'm sorry for her Mikey. I hope she can at least somewhat adjust.

Srijita52

^Good luck :) I hope you get the job.
Feels like I'm sinking lower and lower each day.
If you ever want to talk I'm here. I hope you feel better.

N0D

Banned
as it warms up freaking bugs start thinking its okay to be in my house. there is nothing in the universe i hate more than bugs.

centipede(one of my arch-enemies) just got ****en stomped by my size 11 1/2. WHAT NOW? i might as well have taken a golf club to 100 kneecaps. this punk is out of service. and to my dad's annoyance, i don't like clean up the leftovers, i leave it as a sadistic morbid symbol to other bugs, "don't tread on me or I'll tread on you're ****en ass with a big ****en shoe"

hoddesdon

this punk is out of service. and to my dad's annoyance, i don't like clean up the leftovers, i leave it as a sadistic morbid symbol to other bugs, "don't tread on me or I'll tread on you're ****en ass with a big ****en shoe"

You must have highly intelligent bugs.