Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

There were around (at least) 100 tornadoes on Saturday, and only 6 deaths (not "only" 6 as if they weren't important, but there would usually be a lot more).

Tornado prediction has improved enormously in the last several years. There were tornado warnings for all (or at least most) of the affected areas 2 days in advance.

coyote

There were around (at least) 100 tornadoes on Saturday, and only 6 deaths (not "only" 6 as if they weren't important, but there would usually be a lot more).

Tornado prediction has improved enormously in the last several years. There were tornado warnings for all (or at least most) of the affected areas 2 days in advance.

Indeed it has. It's one of the pros of technology.

yeah, but there was a fine art to watching the skies from the deck of your trailer until you knew you had just enough time to grab your beer cooler and take off in your pick-up

i miss the good ol' days

MikeyC

I like my exes (mostly) so I (mostly) like running into them.

Can be... poignant, it's true.
We're not mortal enemies or anything so hopefully that'll go in good stead when we cross paths.

Good to hear you've (mostly) kept friends with your exes. It makes life a whole lot easier.

MollyBeGood

mo

holy crapola and wait till tornado season.... jesus...mother earth is pissed-off!!

this_portrait

That awkward moment when you go to the drug store to buy a drink and in the corner of your eye you can see your ex-boyfriend walk right up behind you in the line to pay.
I booked it! Oh man, drop everything and head for the hills!

He lives in a completely different town, I am still in shock. I don't think he noticed until I ran!
Only with my bad luck.

I hope to God that never happens to me. >>

I've stopped using the dishwasher at work. It seems ridicules to me that they would run it a minimum of 2 times per day just soft wash and rinse cup and plates that only had coffee and crumbs in/on it.

In matter of fact, hand washing it is like twice as fast. Not to even mention the costs saved on water and power.

Iluv

Go to sit down and eat dinner with my family, which I haven't done in forever.
Get made fun of and gestures made at me, then kicked out of dinner table.