Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

There are some tech savvy people on here, right? I was just messing around in Firefox's "inspect element" and somehow messed up my Tumblr website. The logos and buttons aren't showing up. It's the only site that is messed up. Any ideas?

Why should we, the tech savvy folk around here (I speak for all of us), help you?

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

I would help, superfly-- but unicorns know very little of modern day technologies and such as.... such as and such as, more maps in schools... and... such... as...

My blood can make a person immortal, okay?
I don't need to know no booklearnin'!!

Phoenixx

Either my psychology teacher has been paying more attention to me than I thought and is able to read me like a book, or I'm not as good as hiding my anxiety in class as I thought I was. I'm going with the former. I mean, he is a psychology teacher after all.

coyote

There are some tech savvy people on here, right? I was just messing around in Firefox's "inspect element" and somehow messed up my Tumblr website. The logos and buttons aren't showing up. It's the only site that is messed up. Any ideas?

picture.php

Aletheia

It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment.

(Freeman Dyson)

DeadmanWalking

狼;580552 said:
I just got a good quote on my auto insurance :) happy

Awesome!

As for me, I'm learning a lot about myself. One brand new thing I've learned is that I think women will hit me or yell at me for almost any action I take. My mind sees women as "threats"; they aren't, but I need to convince my emotional part of that. I still don't know why I think that though::(:. Maybe it has something to do with my mother yelling at me a lot and taking her anger out on me.

Anyway, I'm really not looking forward to tonight. I'm supposed to go to this self-defense class, but I don't think I'll be able to handle it if there are only/a lot of girls there (which I have reason to believe that may be the case). Thinking about it makes me not want to go. I can't be around women; I feel terrified and scared and really anxious, like I would run out of that area, no questions asked. Wow, I have a lot of girl problems::p:! Maybe I really do need a therapist.

Iluv

Awesome!

As for me, I'm learning a lot about myself. One brand new thing I've learned is that I think women will hit me or yell at me for almost any action I take. My mind sees women as "threats"; they aren't, but I need to convince my emotional part of that. I still don't know why I think that though::(:. Maybe it has something to do with my mother yelling at me a lot and taking her anger out on me.

Aw, I won't hit you Deadman ::(: . I can't even punch a pillow without almost breaking my knuckle. I'm a weak duckling. Good luck with your self-defense class though!

MikeyC

Look, SPWers. This is the hospitality one gets when associating with those from the state to my immediate north.
I would help you for sure but I must be one of the 0.5% of people here who are not tech-savvy. :)

It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment.

(Freeman Dyson)
Approaching something heavy with humour does make it less serious in the end. It's just a matter of doing it.

MikeyC

Just sent an online application for a new job. Highly doubt I'll get it but it's out there, so there's a small chance.

Thank you, BlueDays. :) I'm not too confident but I realised I had nothing to lose and I didn't have to speak to anyone so it was worth a shot.

Yeah, I only wish all jobs could be initially applied for online. Saves the humiliation of being rejected straight away being face to face :/
I get physically sick when I have to hand my Resume in face to face::(: